17. sid.........shek

Abhisek was doing his work for his upcoming project, when he hear a knock...

Abhi : came in

Vishal : sir, meeting of sid s sir is complete.... Should I inform him to meet you??

Abhi : no need to inform him.... I will go to meet him...

Vishal : okay sir.....

After Vishal went..... Abhi complete his work immediately and went to sid s cabin.....

Sid was sitting on his chair with his eyes closed, when he hear door opening sound.... He didn't open his eyes.... because  by the smell of perfume he got to know that it was abhi.....

Sid : ( opening eyes and putting his both hands on table ) still remaining to scold me ......

Abhi : ( calmly ) there is nothing like that ashu..... You are getting me wrong....

Sid : ( sarcastically ) yahh like always.... I am wrong and your are right..... You want to hear this only na.... Then fine... You were right and I was wrong like always..... Now happy.....

Abhi : ashu.... Again you are misunderstanding me.....

Sid : means you were wrong...

Abhi: I didn't said that.....

Sid : ( angrily standing up ) then what is it..... What was my fault.... Huhh... That I thought you both don't want to get commited this soon....

Abhi : ashu....

Sid : ( cutting him ) tell me one thing dada ... Only you have right to fulfill our untold wish.... We don't have right....

Abhi: ashu... Listen....

Sid hit the glass with his hand and the glass fall down and break into pieces... That glass somewhat hitted Sid s hand and blood started to flow from his hand.... Abhi got panick and went near him and tried to hold his hand but Sid moved back making distance between him and abhi...

Abhi : ( worridly ) ashu.....

Sid : ( with tearful eyes ) why are behaving like this with me dada.... What have I done that you are always became angry on me......

Abhi : ( going near him ) ashu... Bachha.....

Sid : ( moving back ) don't come near me..... you don't love me right?? That's why you are behaving like this.....

Abhi : no, there is nothing like that..... Listen to me bachha....

Abhi put his step forward but sid took two step backward...

Sid : please leave me alone.....

Abhi : no.... I wouldn't...

Sid : I said leave me alone..... Please .....

Abhi was standing there thinking what to..... He can't leave his ashu .... And at that moment cabin door open.... Revealing fainat and avneet....

As soon as faisu enter the cabin .... he got to know everything by the position of two brothers..... Abhi signed and went out of the cabin..... because he know that now his brother need his best friend more than his dada 

Faisu saw Sid s injured hand and went near him..... And took his injured hand and scanned it....

Fai : ( worriedly ) buddy....

Sid : faisu.... Don't overreact ..... It is just the minor wound....

Jan : ( coming near them with first aid ) yahh yahh that we can see....

She forwarded the box to faisu..... Firstly faisu made Sid sat on the chair and after that bandage his hand.... Jan and avi went out of the cabin to give some space to both...

After first aiding, faisu took the chair and sat in front of Sid..... There was silence for some minutes .......

Fai : care to say....

Sid : ( after taking a deep breath )  they denied .......

faisu closed his eyes in disbelief ....... he was having fear of this only .....

fai : and you fought with them ......

faisu wished to get negative answer from sid but it looks like today his luck was not in his side ...

sid : hmmmm.....

fai : what you have decided  ??? what are you going to do now ???

sid remaind silent and by this faisu got is answer .....

fai : do not tell me you had back off .....

sid : i do not have choice .......

fai : dont talk like failure ..... from when you started to run behind choice .... you were the person who make choice for himself ......

still sid remaind silent ..... for sometime fai just looking at sid but sid was not moving or showing any expression ...

fai : the matter is something else right ......

but NO RESPONCE ....

fai : siddharth what is matter ??

sid angrily stood up and pushed his chair backward with his foot ....

sid : ( yelled ) yess!!! yes!!! yes!!! .... the matter is something else .... (holding faisu from his shoulder ) and you want to know right !! then listen ..... it was hurting me here ( pointing towards his heart ) .... IT IS FUCKING HURTING .....

fai : what had happened buddy ??

sid removed his hands from fai s shoulder and stood with the support of table ..... remembering everything he got tears in his eyes ...

sid : dada s behaviour is hurting me faisu , i was not at allwas hurted by dada s decision that they did not supported my decision ..... i was hurted when he choice to shout on me instead of explaining me ..... Don't  know faisu what had happened to dada but from past many days he was behaving oddly with me ..... he started to get angry on me quickly ...... he also had reduce spending time with me .....

fai : may be it is because of work load and you are overthinking

sid : no faisu , it is not because of work load , there is something else which we do not know ...

fai : okay , now calm down .... i will try to find out what is it .... okay , now calm down ... 

fai forwarded the water to him ..... sid was going to drink when his cabin door burst out opened ..... and because of this the glass on sid s hand fell down .......

fai and sid look at the person and the person was non other than an angry abhi ..... whose eyes where blooded red due to anger ......

sid / fai : dada / bhai ..

abhi came inside and he was having something in his hand ......

abhi : ( showing the thing he was holding in his hand ) what is this siddharth ??

sid got to know what abhi was talking about , but faisu was unknow to this ......

abhi : ( throwing the thing on the table angrily ) are you making fun of me .......you ... you .. just .....

he was cutted by vishal who knock on the door ...

sid : ( calmly ) came in .....

vishal came in and inform abhi that the client had arrived and are waiting for him ......

abhi : ( to sid ) i will talk  to you at home .... 

saying this he stormed out of the cabin . after abhi went faisu took the thing abhi thrown just the moment ago by abhi  .... as soon as faisu saw the thing he bacame super shocked ...

fai : ( shocked ) buddy !!!! What is this??

Vote : 30