He slowly opened his eyes and adjusted it with the room light. It took him some minutes to come into his proper sense and slowly slowly he started to remember everything..... Every single thing.

Flashback ends

"When your memory came back, why didn't you come to me??"

"Bhaiya, I had came. In fact the first thing that morning I did was to come to you but when I reached near your room, I heard your and Ravi bhaiya 's talk."

Tiger tried to remember the talk.....

"You didn't want my memories to come back. You didn't want me to go away from you in that mafia world. And I drop the plan of telling you..."

"Then why did you want to go to India, when you clearly know the reason behind my denial???"

"After coming to my room, I called one of my detectives to get me every information about Mumbai's conditions and when I got to know how much torture devil doing on the people of Mumbai . I could hold myself back from going to India."

"Then why suddenly Korea???"

Shivaay didn't answer this question and remained silent and  tiger understood everything.

"Means you all fool me that you all are going to Korea instead you all were going to India..... I will not leave this faisu..... He also didn't say anything to me "

He said angrily.... And stood up to go but shivaay stopped him by holding his arm.

"Bhaiya, he doesn't know this, in fact nobody knows...."

Tiger looked at shivaay for some minutes

"Ridiculously...."

Saying this he stormed out of the room without letting shivaay a chance to speak.

He signed and sat on the bed covering his face with both his palm....

Everyone was on the lunch table having lunch in complete silence...

"Eat fast guys, we have to leave for the airport in 15 minutes." Said faisu eating his noodles

Hearing excitement in faisu's voice, shivaay was feeling more guilty but at last he gathered some courage and spoke  "guys, I wanted to tell you all something....."

Trio looked at him and he became more nervous

"Say..." Avneet said

"Hmm... Actually I had cancelled our tickets..."speak shivaay and in reaction to it he received numerous questions

"Silence...." Tiger shouted frustratedly

"Tell them the whole damn truth, Siddharth", Tiger said in the same tone..

"Siddharth!!!!" Trio said in union.

{Now I will address Shivaay with Sid \ Siddharth}

But sid ignored them and looked at Tiger with hurtful eyes. Did his bhaiya is that upset with him that he didn't wanted to call him with his nickname.

After a whole minute silence, Sid spoke, "My memories had come back"

And again shower of questions fall on him like "How?", "When?", "Why didn't he informed them?" and many more

.
"Guys!!!!!" Sid shouted....

"First calm down", he said in normal tone.

Once he saw that the trio had calmed down, he narrated everything to them.