I suck at reading romance novels, let alone write one myself.

Haha. I love romance novels.

Eck, I hate it.

Mr. Lee...

(Heeseung's stomach did a summersault.)

Can I possibly get to read your novel once you are done?

Depends, if we become friends or not.

WE AREN'T FREINDS?!

...

Christ, screw that.

Lol, I was joking.

You better be! I gave you my life's precious two hours yesterday.

(Both the boys recollected the scenes and smiled simultaneously.)

They talked for a bit before biding goodbye. Tomorrow was the day they were actually going to meet each other. Intrigue, nervousness and lingering excitement along with a few other uncountable adjectives, made their way inside their souls and body. The gush of joy and intrigue was getting hard for the boys to bare. They wanted to see each other almost as much as they despised each other when they first talked.

It was crossing the patience level, with clock seeming to tick slower than usual. "God, why isn't it Monday already?", Heeseung thought, blankly staring at the living room's wall clock. Jay found his hamster amusing which led him to slap the former's head, bringing him back to Earth.

"Earth to Hamster. What's wrong?", he asked. "N-Nothing hyung.", he said, nervousness dripping from his voice which did not go unnoticed by the elder guy.

"Yo, I have known you since you were in class three, looking like a pig, straight from a paddle of mud with your hair springing out as if you were electrocuted, so shut up and tell me.", he asserted firmly. "But you just asked me to shut up-", Heeseung would've been dead by now, if only, glares could kill.

He sighs and narrates the entire story, leaving a dumb-struck yet astonished Jay.

"What's wrong? Why the surprised face?", the younger asked. "I mean, it's weird for you to open up to someone, so quickly...", he paused. "Think about it, my buddy.", he added and left for the kitchen, leaving a dumbfounded Heeseung behind. "He isn't...wrong, I guess.", he thought.

The night quivered with excitement and longness, seemingly longer than usual. Well, it was maybe because the beacon of coldness and firmness, was failing to sleep. He rolled on his bed non-stop, unable to find a comfortable position to sleep in. He got frustrated, resulting him to jolt up from his bed. He gripped his hair and whispered, "Why am I unable to sleep, for f*cks sake!"

"Can't sleep?", said someone. Heeseung looked over to his side and saw...

JAKE?!

"What are you doing here?", he asked the black haired boy. "I was missing you, my hamster.", he replied, laughing. "H-Hamster?", the brunette asked, with his face covered in a hue of pink. "Come, I'll make you sleep.", Jake said, patting on the bed, right beside him. "Are you actually here?", he asked.

Jake just chuckled and pulled Heeseung beside him. "Ssh, let's sleep. I don't want you to see my dark circles.", he chuckled, cuddling the Bambi boy who felt at ease in his embrace. Soon, he peacefully drifted to dreamland.

The next morning, he woke up to the deafening sound coming from his alarm. He jolts up on the bed, all sweaty and panting. "J-Jesus...", he shuts his alarm off.

He proceeds to wake Jake up who was...

Not there?

Confusion and distress covered his face as he looked for his 'friend'. "Was it my hallucination?", he thought, shaking his head in disappointment. For the first time in the twenty one years of his life, he had experienced this. Of course, he couldn't talk about this with his friends otherwise, they wouldn't hesitate to tease the sh*t out of him. He softly chuckled, combing his hair after doing his daily routine.

"I should look my best today, yeah?", he said to himself, pausing shortly after. "Wait, but why?", his reflection asked him, or it seemed like that to him. "I don't know.", he replied. "You're in love my boy.", his reflection, chuckled. "Love?! Never. And who is your boy? You are my reflection.", he asserted, bitterly. "Yet, I have more courage to strongly go and face Jake than you do.", it replied.

"Get lost.", Heeseung said, turning away from the mirror.

"COME HAVE BREAKFAST, MY KIDS!", shouted Park Jay from the kitchen.