Chapter 3: Day After

Start from the beginning

As they entered the building, they were greeted by a wave of excitement from the staff, congratulating them for their achievements.

"Congratulations on reaching 70 million views!" their manager, Mr. Son Minhyuk, exclaimed, beaming with pride as he ushered them into the meeting room. "You've all worked so hard for this moment, and I couldn't be prouder of what you've accomplished."

Their producer, Mr. Kang Seongho, nodded in agreement, his eyes shining with admiration. "You've captured the hearts of millions with your music, and I have no doubt that this is just the beginning for Divinity."

The door to the meeting room was abruptly opened, revealing the newcomer that has entered, the CEO of Smoke and Mirrors Ent., Bang Janghyuk.

"Omo, CEO-nim!" Everyone bowed their head in a sign of respect.

Janghyuk gave them all a warm smile "No need for formalities, today is a good day. You boys have exceeded my expectations tenfold, what you have achieved is no small feat after all."

The members beamed at the praised and high fived each other.

"Especially since our company is still quite unknown to the world, having only you four as our trainees previously." Janghyuk continued "I'm very proud of you all, especially you, Sei, becoming an idol in the amount of time I gave you is nothing to scoff at."

Sei gave a sheepish smile, as he suddenly remembered his trainee days, how he would complain and whine at the amount of things he was tasked to do, but still pushed through till' the end.

Janghyuk looked at each and everyone in the room "Trainee applications should be flooding in sooner or later, but as of now, our focus is on you, Divinity. As I have already told you, you have free reign on what music you want to make, the staff are only here to provide support and guidance when needed."

There was a collective nod from everyone in the room "I look forward to what more you can bring to the table, gods of music.

With a mischievous glint, Janghyuk left the room, allowing the members to finally release the tension they've been holding.

"What CEO-nim said is true, you had me and other song writers help you with your debut song, but I've no doubt that you already have something cooking in those brains of yours, don't you." their producer/director addressed them.

"Ne, PD-nim." the boys collectively nodded, each of them sharing a knowing glance.

"Good, that should wrap up everything for today, I'll drive you all back to your dorms." Their manager informed.

As the meeting finally drew to a close, the members of Divinity felt a renewed sense of purpose and determination coursing through their veins. With the company by their side, they knew that they could accomplish anything they set their minds to.

But amidst the excitement and celebration, Sei couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the back of his mind. The thought of facing his sister, Sana, filled him with a sense of dread, but as his members encouraged him to talk it out, he knew that he couldn't just forget about it and move on.

"Like I told you yesterday, maknae, everything will be fine." Jaehyun reminded him "She's your sister after all, worse she could do is give you a lil' smack."

"Yah!" The rest of the members laughed at their bickering once more.

"Manager-hyung, is it alright if you drop me off at JYP?" Sei asked shyly "I, uh, wanna talk to my sister."

Son gave him a warm smile "Of course, text me later when you need me to pick you up."

Sei gave a small nod in response.