Prologue

Eleanor is real. And Ellie and Nora were non-existent. Because Ellie and Nora were Eleanor. Because Ellie and Nora is one person. Eleanor is two...

Nora and I look like twins. Complete mirror images. But we aren't. We're not even sisters. We are closer than that. I am her clone. I am Ellie.

Now I know that sounds bad, and you might be thinking 'why does Nora have a clone?' or worse, 'great. She's a clone. Why not be a blood sucking demon whilst you're at it?', but... well, actually there is no good side of it. I'm a clone. End of story. I was created to be a protector. To protect Nora. Not that she needs any protecting. We were sent out into the human world with a lady whom we have never met before, acting as our mother.

"Hi I'm Samantha, and I will be acting as your mother for your stay on planet earth."

Lovely. Princess Nora has to go into hiding. Oh my, it's an honor to be the clone of Princess Nora! Big deal. The cover is that she is a normal girl, leading a normal life. Defiantly not a princess. We live in quite spacious houses (oh, only the best for Princess Nora!), and we go to school like every single other 14 year old girl. We have to move every year, and let's just say planet earth will be one of the strangest experiences of my life.