No no no, I can't go all lunatic and scare my beautiful wife who was having some fun with her friends.

Glad atleast Abhimaan Raichand is not here, otherwise I would have rain down my bullets on him, or maybe ran over him with my new car?

Bad plan though, his wife is pregnant and it was a bad decision to do such shits.

"Yuvraaj, won't you introduce me to your wife?" The hard voice from my side snapped me out.

I looked at the man, Keshav Bhatia, my mentor, someone who have taught me so many things in business, I respect him so much, "Sure Uncle Keshav, I'll be back." I excused myself and walked up to my wife who was standing with her friends, clicking pictures and enjoying.

After meeting with Vikram, Jaiveer and Shravani, I lead my wife to one of my favorite person, excited to introduce him to her.

But something was pretty off, Jahnvi didn't sound happy and the flush of her cheeks were now paled and as much as she tried concealing it, I just know she was hiding something underneath her forced smile.

What's wrong?

She excused herself and made her face way to the corridor, I followed her right away, desperate to know what was wrong with her?

She was fine just few mins back.

Is she getting a panic attack? But it's very rare.

With all the thoughts hampering in my mind, I spot her standing with her palm on the wall beside, as she was trying to balance herself.

Her back facing me and she was so into her thoughts that she didn't notice my presence, "Jahnvi?" she flinched and turned, placing a palm on her chest as she let out a nervous smile, "Oh you scared me."

"What's wrong?" I walked up to her.

"Nothing." such a liar, she was sweating and nervous.

"Jahnvi don't lie to me." I wiped the sweat off her forehead from my handkerchief when she breathed out.

"Yuvraaj it's just social anxiety." she didn't even have social anxiety, I knew she was clearly lying.

"Jahnvi you know if you tell me, I'll be able to help you." I stepped closer and palmed her face which was cold, is her blood sugar levels low? Is it something serious?

No don't panic.

"Yuvraaj I'm fine." she jerked my hand and tried to get away but I didn't, and pinned her against the wall instead.

"No you are not, so either you give me honest answer or I have my ways." Jahnvi stared at me, unblinking, her face looks so paled, the glow she has an hour back was now gone.

"Keshav Bhatia, your mentor--" she breathed out, "He was used to be friends with dad." I let her take her time to continue further, instead of saying anything in the mid.

"When I was eight years old, he he tried----" she stopped and I guess I understood what she was trying to say, "You won't believe me."

"I will, tell me everything."

"A girl knows what's a bad touch and what is good touch, he used to be my favourite uncle, always bringing me chocolates and all but one day he visited me when my parents were out, he tired touching me and even left a huge mark on my neck that day, I was traumatized, I tried stopping him but---"

"Did he-- I mean?"

"No he didn't, my nanny came and he got a call and he left, after that I didn't happen but I was traumatized for years, I didn't share this part with anyone, not even my parents, dad had some dispute with him so they ended their friendship but it left me with a bad feeling, I just can't forget." When she uttered out everything, I just looked at her face, not knowing what to say, watch as the tears rolled down her cheeks and she sniffed.