Chapter 5

Chapter 6 of Cared and Caged is now available on scrollstack. We have some dark violence there, and Yuvraaj being Morally Grey to wholesome husband and also we have a new entry (link in bio or you can check the end of the chapter to know how to locate the link)

As promised. Here is the second update of the week.

Extreme mature content.

To my haters who are planning to report Cared&Caged guys if my book gets deleted from wattpad, I promise I won't republish it back at all, I'm not soft like other authors and I'll surely make all the chapters paid! I have already gotten an email from wattpad that there are readers who are trying to report my book (I wish I could know their names)

Would you rather marry a fictional guy or real?

Would you rather slap your best friend or crush for no apparent reason?

Would you rather drink coffee all day or soft drink?

Jahvni's pov

I am not ready, never ready to face my worst nightmare who stood opposite to me with a smirk playing at his lips, I felt exposed and disgusted by that lusty gaze on his eyes as my palm turned cold.

The flashes, all the flashes, words ringing in my ear.

"Uncle stop, uncle what are you doing, it's hurting"

"It won't hurt more, you'll enjoy"

"No no uncle---"

"Jahnvi.." I was snapped out by my husband's voice and forced a smile on my face.

"Meet my mentor, Keshav Bhatia." Yuvraaj sounded happy, excited, only if he knew.

He knows Keshav Bhatia, the nightmare of my life.

The bastard forward his hand for me, his hairs now greyed, the little wrinkles covering his face.

Pressing a tight lipped smile on my face, I folded my hands doing a namaste instead, I won't let him touch me.

He smiled and placed his hand on my head, the disgusting sensation wrapping around me, I want to throw up, "I've known her from the moment she was in nappies." He chuckled, my husband laughed because from him it was not as creepy.

I can't stand here anymore, otherwise I would faint, or get panic attack.

Excusing myself, I made my way towards the empty corridor which would lead me to the washroom.

Yuvraaj's POV.

Something was wrong, or maybe everything.

Singhania's have thrown one of the grand party, they always do, they liked showing off their wealth. I looked at Vikram the only heir of the Singhania's chugging the alcohol, so fucking self destructive and reckless.

Well it was his past what made him like that, the past which was hidden by the Singhania's, it surely costs them fortune.

Jaiveer Singh Rathore sitting just beside him sipping his whiskey, apart from having the royal title and the first heir of the Royal family, he is calm but cunning, he likes doing morally questionable things in dark, similar are we?

Just beside him stood Shravani Datta, the first daughter of Kabir and Claire Datta, a super model and prolly the youngest female version of mine.

Shravani is not as sweet as she looks, inside her lurks a dark aura and a obsession to make Jaiveer hers.

When everyone calls her love childish but I can see past through it, she is so into him that she won't back off even committing a homicide for him.

I looked at my wife standing with them and the urge to punch Vikram and Jaiveer hit me when they hugged her, even though I knew it was not even so close, they just side hugged her not even touching her inappropriately but something in me burns.