Chapter 8

Pehli baat!

You all don't freaking call Yuvraaj as Daddy Rajjj, if I see someone doing it again, I'll pakka block them 😭 it's cringe, Raj is someone cringe and I dislike it!!! CALL HIM DADDY YUVV!!!!

DADDY YUVV NOT Daddy Raaj

Bhai this chapter is boring and it's full of errors, I wrote this chapter just like right now!

It has 2k plus words!

Don't ask me for the date of next update, I'll give next chapter next week, date nahi pata....

This chapter is a filler chapter and I had to write it, after this we are getting the steam and loads of drama!!!

Double update ki tayyari karne jaari, periods bhi close hai 🥹 ALSO YES 10k family kardo, already 9k hochuki hai and DOUBLE UPDATE DEDUGI WATTPAD MEIN!!!!

Jahnvi's POV.

"Hey..."

"I thought you must be sleeping."

"I am not sleepy yet." I heard a hum from his side and took a deep breath, "I was planning to call you." It's time Jahnvi do it.

"Okay and?"

"Yuvraaj, I need to tell you about something."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears."

Taking a deep breath, I started knowing he won't judge me, "someone from the past is stalking me, Yuvraaj and it's downright scary."

"Uh huh Jahnvi, calm down first, take deep breaths and tell me everything from the first." Yuvraaj gave me time and he was so calm, didn't ask me anything or go feral.

How can he be so perfect?

"I was dumb years back and did some questionable shit and-----" my sentence halted as my phone beeped with another text. "just a second."

I'm jerking off thinking about that tight pussy of yours, I bet you are still tight. Did your good for nothing husband fuck you good?

"Jahnvi? You fine? You there."

This snapped me out and I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, fuck even pms is not helping with my shitty situation.

Wiping my tears, I replied, "Yuvraaj someone from the past is stalking me, it's creepy, he knows my address, has my personal email, it's creepy, he even sends flowers everyday."

The rant was fast as I finally let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding, Yuvraaj didn't say anything for few seconds before I heard an audible sigh, "Can I get the email id and all the information you have about him? Let me look into it."

Vikram is literally the best when it comes to cyber security, hacking and shits but he failed to trace it, "I tried taking Vikram's hell but he failed I don't think&--" trailing off, I leaned my head back.

"Jahnvi why didn't you tell me earlier?" The disappointment was clear visible in his voice and it made me feel bad, "Woah, even Vikram knows, I'm your husband Jahnvi, why do you keep forgetting that?"

Shit, he took it in a wrong way, "It's not like that Yuvraaj, you are busy and I just don't----"

"I'm never busy for you, Jahnvi, if you need any help or talk, share or whatever, I'm just a call away, even if I'm in the middle of the meetings, I'll excuse myself and reply to you, you are my priority." If he was here in infront of me right now, I would have kissed him hard, he is just so good with words.

How can someone leave a man like him?

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to, send me all the informations, let me look into it." But what if he just get frustrated and leaked all of my informations.