Introduction

READ TILL THE END!
Cared & Caged © 2024 by Alisha dusky_writes Liya Liyawrites

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the Authors. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Warning:

Welcome to the third book of the Indian Chronicles series everyone. I and Alisha are so overwhelmed with the love and hate in the first two books in the series and can't wait for you all to dig in the third one. Cared and Caged is different from the first two books and our Daddy Yuvraaj is so fucking different from Abhimaan and Jaiveer. With this third book, We will explore the characters more, kindly think before starting this book, it won't have fluffy cute romance.

Cared and Caged will have some dark contents, like murder, violence, foul language, some triggering contents like Consensual Non Consent, forcing, dealing with a miscarriage, trauma and more.

This book is not suitable for the under age girlies and the pseudo feminists, even though I know some thirteen year olds will read this book and spout shits, remember girlies I have warned you all and let me tell you Yuvraaj is worst than Abhimaan and Jaiveer so if you leave any comments or show hate to me, then I will be blocking you..

You all have been warned...

Now let's start the introduction..

When Peace Becomes Suffocation.

Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a high-paying job and a happy life at the age of 26. She wanted nothing but to get married to her best friend Abhimaan Raichand but life threw another challenges at her, and she found herself being stuck in the wedlock with Yuvraaj Khurana.

---It looks tempting at first, I thought I was loved and cared, not knowing the Tyrant was out to Cage me in his gilded cage---

Yuvraaj Khurana, the CEO of the Khurana Industries and a single dad of his two-year-old son, born with a silver spoon, he gets everything he wants being the only son of the Billionaire. And now he has his eyes sets on Jahnvi Khanna for tears, and he would do anything to get hers.

Even if it means to force her dad to make her marry him.

With a calm aura and the respectful gesture, there hides A cold and Ruthless Billionaire who can go to any extent to get what's his.

And Jahnvi Khanna was his from the moment he touched her for the first time that night.

He would do anything to Cage her, even if it means to hurt her or her closed ones. He was out for revenge and love and no, he won't stop until he gets both.

----I want to cage her and keep her all for myself because Yuvraaj Khurana doesn't share----

Join me in the journey of The Green-Eyed Tyrant and His Darling.

Trust me guys, it's not what it's looking like and the plot of this book would surely blow your mind, I am bad at writing synopsis or the blurb, but the book will have some contents, which you haven't read before in Desi books.

O

kay guys so chapter one of the book is now available on Scrollstack and it has 2100+ words and costs only 10 indian rupees, The chapter will be on Wattpad weekly, starting from next Tuesday.. I can't post the link here due to Wattpad's policy but here is the screenshot of the link, the link is available in my Wattpad bio. Here I am posting the screenshot so you get it.

You can notice the link here, click on it and you will find the chapter in the scrollstack website

You will find the chapter there...