v. Punished

I opened my eyes and I'm blinded by dull white walls and ceilings. Stench of anesthetics covered the air. I slowly sit up and groaned in pain. I touched my head and I felt a bandage wrapped around my head. Also, my left leg is bandaged. Great. closed my eyes and leaned down in the pillow placed in the head of the hospital bed. The door opened revealing my doctor.

"Hello Harry. I'm Dr. Winston, " He checked the IV. "How are you feeling? "

"Alright. " I said nonchalantly. "When can I go home "

"You can go home tomorrow. You just need to stay tonight to let your body rest and by the way, the officers are here to talk to you about what happened. " He smiled before leaving the room.

I sighed waiting for the interrogation that's about to happen.

The door opened and two officers entered the room.

"Mr. Styles, "He offered his hand and I shook it. "I'm Officer Hilton and we're here to ask what happened last night. "

The questioning took an hour. I answered every question smoothly so that it won't raise any suspicions.

"Harry the principal called." My mum said.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "What did he say? "

"For your punishment, you have to take janitorial shifts, tutoring on Saturdays and you have to participate in your school's musicale. "

"What the f.uck?! " Mum glared at me. "Language. "

"Sorry mum but why do I have to participate in that shit show? "

"Well, you decided to become reckless and manage to earn a handful of punishment for your actions. "

"Fine, whatever. "

I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

~

Elise

Me and my dad is headed to the hospital for my monthly check up. We're greeted by Elena, a very lovely old lady and receptionist of the hospital.

"Hi Elise, you alright hun? She asked with a warm smile.

"I'm doing great actually, " I smiled at her "how's Dolores and Eva? " Eva is her daughter and Dolores is Eva's 3 year old daughter.

"She's a handful and Eva found a job in the mall. Thank god. " I giggled before we headed to the waiting are. I pull out my phone to read some books to kill time.

A message from Niall suddenly popped out.

Niall : Hey El!

Me: Hi Ni x ☺

Niall : hows the check up?

Me: we're still in the waiting area lol how's practice?

Niall : same old, same old Im soooooo hungry

Me: ur always hungry

"Elise, Dr. Winston is now available to see you" Elena called over and smile. I texted Niall a quick message saying I got to go and receiving a reply that he's coming over later.

"Hello Elise." Dr. Winston smiled and hugged me.

"Uncle, c-can't brewthe" I managed to say.

"Oh, sorry hun, just missed my favourite niece, " he went back behind his desk to sit as I sit in one of the chairs placed in front of his desk. " How are you feeling" concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine"

"Elise... are you taking your medicines?"

"Of course. Now can I go because I still have to write songs for the play. Please uncle" Uncle Matthew sighed and rubbed his eyes from exhaustion.

"Okay, just... please be careful, El"

"Always. " I hugged him before heading home.

A/n:

Fml I'll update tomorrow promise.
I'll update every Sunday REGULARLY. Tweet me @/nouirryempire if I forGot yeah x