"You're pretty.", he unconsciously said. "Oh, thanks.", Jake acknowledged but Heeseung could've sworn that he saw him blush, even if it was for a brief moment. "So...", Jake started. "Where do you stay? Are you here in Seoul?", he enquired. "Why should that concern you?", Heeseung asked, coldly. "Dude, I was just asking.", Jake said, looking a bit hurt. (This jerk-)

Heeseung felt guilty for replying so coldly to the other one because now he looked hella pissed and hurt. "Yeah, I'm here in Seoul.", he said, hoping to ease out the situation. "I live here too.", Jake said, looking a bit better. 

"What's your name?", Heeseung asked. "As if you don't know? Sim Jaeyun or Jake.", Jake mocked as Heeseung looked down, feeling embarrassed. "Why the English name?", he added. 

"I have lived in Australia for about nine years of my life so there, people used my English name to call me.", Jake replied. "You got hobbies?", he asked the other one. "Um, not specifically but I like composing music.", Heeseung said. "Woah, that's so cool. I like writing lyrics, for fun.", Jake said, feeling enamoured by the astonishing hobby. "Which course have you opted for?", Jake asked. "I'm an Arts student.", he received the reply. "Cool. I'm a med. Too hectic but cute.", Jake said. 

"How's it cute lol?", the Bambi boy asked. "I don't know, I just feel at ease when I'm helping people out. Nothing much.", Jake replied, feeling great because of the thought. "Speaking of that, which college do you attend?", Heeseung asked. 

"Seoul National University.", he said. "I ATTEND IT TOO!", Heeseung nearly screamed, feeling delighted for an unknown reason. "I have never seen you around here.", he added. "Oh that's because I just moved to Korea. I was living in Australia with my mum. Dad is here.", Jake said. "Since when are you planning to join?", the brunette asked. The black haired guy replied, "From this Monday onwards."

Heeseung felt happy after conversing with him. They talked for about two hours, feeling well acquainted with each other. For the first time, he felt at ease while talking to someone which were not his best friends. It was rather eerie and strange but he felt this connection with the black haired boy that was difficult to express and elucidate. They shared their likes and dislikes with each other, finding a lot in common. 

It was as if, they had known each other for years given the way they talked to each other. Although, it would take time for Heeseung to completely open in front of him but it was a good time for the both of them. 

"See you...", Jake said, finally cutting the call. Heeseung found himself, lying on his bed as he huffed a sigh of delight. "It was a great while.", he thought. "F*CK!", he cursed loudly. 

"I forgot to ask him about the plot!", he added, clenching his hair. That's when he received a message. 

Oops, we forgot about the topic. 

Yeah, lol. 

I wanted to say that...

Just use our chats as the plot. 

Are...you...sure?

Of course! Trust me. It's gonna be bomb.

I guess so-

You'll thank me later.

Haha, sure. 

(He received a voice mail from Jake.)

"Jal jaa, Heedeungie.", it said, in the softest voice ever. 

Hope you have a good sleep, good night. 💕

Good night to you too. 

The conversation ends with Heeseung losing his sh*t. He failed to recall as to how many times he re-heard the voice mail. "Heedeungie.", this word ran through his head and he went ballistic. The Heeseung who never even laughed openly, was seen jumping on the bed like a small hamster. You may ask...seen by who? 

His housemates who slowly peeked through his door. Jay panicked and Sunoo laughed his heart out. "What's gotten into him all of a sudden?!", he whispered to the shorter guy. "Maybe he found his slipper that he always loses." Jay just rolled his eyes, smacking the former on his head. "Why would he be that happy?", he asked. 

"Got a point but who cares? Let him be happy, you moron.", Sunoo commented running away. "Yah! What did you just call me?!", Jay yelled, chasing after Sunoo. 

Heeseung felt levitated. He felt light. 

He heard the voice mail for the nth time, rolling around on his bed and looking shy just like a newly wedded bride. Jake had managed to cause a havoc, both in his life and his heart. 

This was literally him

This was literally him. Period~