he remembered when he was young, His mother would take a scroll with her and a book, of course he's just a young Demon back then so his curiosity got the best of his young mind. he would pester his poor mother asking that he'd like a Pair of those things she has, Ironfan would of course give one for him.

At first he has no idea how this actually works, but He didn't expect his mother would place him on her lap and open the book. there he saw Drawings drawn by Ink and Faded colors of pink and green. he was in awe.

'who are these characters?'

'is that a dragon?'

'woah that's a big Fish!'

oh his young mind sure has no idea, but Ironfan was indeed a good storyteller, a natural narrator and Red son was the Spectator of the stories she would tell.

'the library sure has a lot of updated books, yet too repetitive'

"Well they may have Dusty old books and century old ones" He mumbled, thinking Deeply as he brainstormed some ideas to save this library. if could only access some information about how many books are exactly stored in here then that would be lovely.

and he means those old and rusty old books.

"Wait I can just hack in their archive" He Blinked, idiotically forgetting about his hacking skills. he must've been taking too much break and leisure time to the point he forgot about his genius.

okay well maybe he's bragging about that for too much but it's true.

he Smirked, Nodding to himself at the thought of hacking the archives of the museum and acces through limited edition century old books and Scrolls that's no longer allowed to be displayed. he'd be so delighted of course who wouldn't? "okay so hacking through the archives will be a piece of cake, as for the next step. hmm...." he needs his father....and his mother's consent too, or else he'll get a loud Scolding that's for sure.

"Yo! you look like you're enjoying yourself here!"

he jumped, turning around just to see Emily with her bag and Coat on. he sighs in relief and Glared at her "God you Suprised me, have you not know about killing people due to Suprises?" He mumbled, careful not to be too loud considering of how quiet the library is, Emily just laughed it off once she saw his Pout.

"Daw don't be dramatic! and you look fine to be jumpscared with!"

"have you learned that from the Dragon Girl and Monkey Boy?"

"Huh?" She Blinked, confused at the sudden drop of nicknames "You mean Mei and Mk?" she asked, and Red son only rolled his eyes "Nevermind about that. anyways you done?" Emily Nodded, and the boy didn't hesitate to take her bag. she was confused, and a bit embarrassed too that her face turned slightly red. she didn't Protest Anymore since the Red haired boy seems willing to assist her and even opened the library door as they leave.

7:20 p.m

He stayed in that place for hours, reason? to wait for her. "you really stayed and wait for me huh, aren't you getting impatient with it?" She asked, the two of them walking down the marbled stairs, to see that the staff slowly cleaned the floors and close the museum's large windows. Red son looked at her "hm? me? no, why do you ask?" He spoke and she Laughed.