2 The Librarian

Tuesday 10:00 AM

Tuesday 10:00 AM

"Hm..."

he hummed, tapping the screw driver he's holding on the table as he stared in a blank space, he's been sitting inside his room quite some time and fixing some small gadgets. sometimes he even draws or just Take a small nap that usually doesn't work if he's thinking something "Uuuuuugh this isn't working" He Groaned, Rubbing his sore wrist and staring up the ceiling.

Nothing. just metal pipes and Stones, If only these shit could be something interesting then maybe he can take his mind wandering around. but instead it's not. he left his room leaving his work unfinished, walking through the long Hallways of their home, his eyes looked up the Bull clones busy making and Working around the Fortress, the smell of Smoke and burned Metals seemingly passing through his nose. but he's used to it, fire afterall is his element.

he's used at hearing loud ticking noises of cogs, metals Clanging and smokes Puffing out the machines under the Ground. and the sound and the heat of the lava.cool isn't it? living in a place like this looks like death's home but it's what he has grown for. to feel the Flames and heat.

his father also seems to get used at the temperature and so is his mother. seeing that the lava around the Fortress and even inside as an Advantage if someone dares to infiltrate the Fortress.

'should I go to the city? No wait what am I suppose to do there?'

'how about taking mother for a stroll?'

he thought, his mind running like a kilometers of thoughts and random things "the Library" He stopped, staring on the distance with a frown, his eyes widen as he fumbled "No! why would I go there?!" He wheezed, almost pulling his red locks of just how stupid that is "Red son?" He Gasped, turning around to see his mother who's looking at him with her brows raised "are you Okay? why do you looks so stressed out son?" his mother asked, even though The great princess Ironfan having a intimidating look and posture Red son didn't feel intimidated at all, instead his mother's presence feels all so familiar and calming.

"Im—I'm okay Mother!"

"hm...No you're not you're lying"

"Psh–Lying?! me?! no I'm not! I'm just—erm. thinking of how am I going to annoy those Noodlebrains again"

he Huffed, avoiding his mother's eyes, Ironfan sighs "Red son You Stutter when you lie. and I'm your mother" She Smirked, emphasizing the MOTHER . Damn he's really a looser when it come to his mother huh?

"okay fine you win"

"as always of course. now come along let's have a tea while we talk about this thing you have"

she Giggled, and having no choice The boy followed behind his mother. Arriving in their large living room, the two of them took a leisurely sit, with the tea prepared by one of the Bull clones "So let's start about your day, how was it?" She smiled, pouring down tea in her cup "Eh, It's fine. nothing unusual" He nodded "I noticed you have been locking yourself inside your room. Usually early morning you would wake up to go in the Museum or...." His mother stopped and smiled "annoy the Noodle boy and his friends" she spoke, and Red son Grumbled.

right. that. I think that's better, wait maybe he should do that right now. annoy some people with a little bit of his Mechs and inventions to let loose "as for the another one. care to share then? your mother would like to know" Princess Inronfan smiled, taking a sip on her tea. the hair behind his back Shivered, standing up as he slowly felt his face warm up.

'fuck it's the librarian.'

yes! it must be her! she did something to him that he didn't even know! maybe she casted a curse or worse a deadly virus that could spread through his body like a ticking timebomb— "what a red Cheeks you have, is it a girl?" his mother Blinked in Suprise, Grinning ear to ear as if she has returned to her youth like gossiping and talking about boys

"No!—I-I mean She's a librarian—"

"She?"

"Mother!"

"Oh shush your baby tongue, you clearly admitted that it's a girl. or a woman."

"b-but—"

"now now there's no need to be embarrassed about this. I'm your mother, who else?" She Smirked, proudly and taking another sip of her tea "now go on speak" she demanded. and Red son Groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"okay well...I was just about to borrow a book there okay. and well..."

"you met her?"

"something like that yeah..." He mumbled, Looking around to distract himself away from his mother's eyes "What does she look like then? is she a demon in disguise perhaps?" his mother asked, and Red son Shook his head "No she's just a regular Mortal. just...Human ya know" He nodded, immediately his mind wandering back yesterday when his eyes caught sight of the girl.

"She's....to be honest she's pretty"

"A-and Tall and too cheery for me but I don't know why she still catches my eyes"

Mortals are indeed different, unlike immortals like him and his family. they live a longer life and survive dangerous situations. Mortals on the other hand are too fragile "Oh! her eyes! they remind me of...what was it again?—ah! emerald!" He Grinned, but stopped once he saw his mother grin while slowly taking a bite on her cake. his hair bursted fire, face flushing like a Smoke.

"someone's Infantuated~"

"I'm Not! also This will Pass by!"

"mmmm sure sure~" She Smirked, almost wanting to tease her Son who just found a crush. and here she thought maybe he's interested to the Dragon Girl, Mei was it? ah yes the Dragon of the west's descendant. "be sure to check that Emotions of yours. who knows it will last long" She Snorted, and Red son Groaned.

"Oh infatuation might be a temporary feeling but it can be also longing hun"

"ya know that's how your father swayed me"

"mother I have no interest about you and fathers lovelife. just by hearing about it gives me Diabetes" He Shivered, but alas his mother just rolled her eyes "Boy you talk Salty now but Once you meet someone I assure you it's gonna be all flowers and diamonds" Well her son is still single, not married and its not like ironfan and his husband is gonna arrange someone to be with him.

"how about trying to know her? the librarian?"

"No."

"don't be stubborn or else you'll regret it"

"I'm not doing that" He Grumbled, crossing his arms and looking away. cliche 'get to know her shit?' no, hell no he's going to do it. infact he'd rather stay here and fix his cars that the Noodle brains broke. "Hm, fine whatever you say" Princess ironfan sighs, standing up as she dusted her dress "Oh and I have errands for you to do. maybe later I'll give it" She nodded, leaving her son to do her business.

he sighs, staring outside the large window with the sun Peeking out. Right, this is just a thing that will pass by and maybe he'll eventually feel nothing about it. as usual.

—Take the Chance