1 Museum Library

Monday 8:30 AM

Monday 8:30 AM

Morning Days like these, usually he Wakes up to continue working on his scraps or fix his father's armors. sometimes even Hanging out with his mother to just talk about random things, usually it's his mother who's talking about the good old days when she was a Celestial warrior in the celestial realm fighting side by side with Nezha and Erlang.

but now it's different.

"Huh, Weathers bad I can feel it" He Frowned, looking up the sky. although it's bright and Sunny he could smell a little bit of wind that's a bit cold and earthy, a rain might come so of course he had his umbrella and wearing his Jacket.

One would wonder, someone like him should be doing some chaos or something like Annoying some people, but instead he's here outside with his umbrella out, wearing a comfy jacket and heading to the Museum.

he's been in that Establishment so many times, infact maybe he has seen all of the artifacts and Old objects in there, so much he has memorized the museums Interior and even Hallways. Throw him in random locations inside that big place and still he can find the exit in no time.

"as expected"

He mumbled, crashing down and soaking the road he sighs and put on his umbrella. glad that he has this thing to keep himself dry, he walked up the stairs. the museums towering pillars made of stone adoring him with wonders, he did hear from locals that this building has been standing for so long. maybe that's why these stone pillars radiate so much nostalgic energy, and so are the walls and even the old stone Carvings.

Time sure brings wonders, that maybe in a Mortals mind. how can such thing be made?

"and over here are some old ancient relics dug up from the deserts! it is believed that..."

Red son hummed, seeing that there's a lot of people today in the museum, must be students from a different place that's having a tour here in Megapolis city. he sighs, warming himself up with a little bit of his own heat.

'atleast this place is more decent unlike the Noodle boy and his peasant friends' He thought, putting his umbrella in one of the wooden racks, This place is...how should he call it? maybe break time place or something. atleast the museum has interesting places to visit and to just stand by.

"excuse me young man but do you know where the museum library is?" an elderly man asked, approaching the red haired boy, Red son hummed "Ah well yes I was just actually about to go there, you can just tag along" He nodded, and the elderly didn't hesitate as he followed behind the young boy.

Red didn't mind the old man's presence, leading him in the library the elderly thanked him graciously, The boy responding to just light nods, what? he has manners too, atleast to nice people. if ever someone did try to piss him off or just straight up disrespectful people, he won't hesitate to flip his middle finger off and just show off his Mean side.

well, to Mean, annoying, and piss off people only of course.

is the Noodle boy and the Dragon Girl on the list? maybe on the Annoying People List.

He walked through the Quiet Library, frowning if ever he sees people using the library as a Place to play around or do Lovey dovey things, he Grumbled, rolling his eyes and just grab a book to read.

he prefers reading history books or Articles, something that atleast could give him informations about the happening of the world or what happened back then, Research papers might be also part of his reading hobby but reading too much of those research papers sometimes burns him out and also, he doesn't want to read the same thing anyways.

he Took a seat on one of the tables, putting his glasses down as he opened the book and flipped the first page, he stayed in the Establishment for an hour, reading maybe 3 or 5 books in total to pass his time. he actually felt more calmer reading alone in a Quiet room without opening his mouth to let out a voice or a word.

talking can be draining too, sometimes resting and Appreciating being alone can be fine. it's not like sitting alone means it's not good cause it's bad, it's just...maybe in his way Being alone can help you appreciate Silence and peace. and once he felt the energy to speak again then he can socialize and walk with his parents or people he knows.

"hm, it's 5 already?" He mumbled, standing up to place the books back in their shelves, except he grabbed one to read back in his room. "yeah can I borrow this book?" He Asked, placing the book on the counter "Oh sure! lemme just get my stamp" a voice chirped, blinking he Gaze up the person only to see a tall Girl with Green eyes, he stopped and he swore. his jaw dropped.

"there you go, do you have a library card? Can't miss those points I mean—psh" She Giggled, her eyes Focused on the computer while typing. Red son Shook his head, stammering as he Grabbed out his card "uh—yes! I-I—Uh do have a card!" He nodded, Giving it to her, once she's done she Beamed a smile.

"Here you go! have a great time reading then! you can return that book in 4 days okay?"

"um—sure"

"and failing to return it in time will have Penalties,just like the others who fail to do so—But! just be sure to bring it back in time with a perfect condition" She nodded, and Red son—who's a bit at daze to see such beauty infornt of him. he nodded and left the library, holding the book he borrowed Awkwardly.

what the actual fuck was that?

what the fuck happened?

his...God when he saw her height, her  green eyes and even her smile his heart skipped a beat so hard. was it a sign of sickness? that maybe peasants could give him diseases and viruses? or even a curse?

RIIING!!!

He jumped, fumbling in his pockets and answering the call "Mother!" He wheezed "Red son, and here I thought something happened to you" Her mother's voice calmly spoke "it's 5 where are you? your father is starting to question the Bull clones here as to where are you. you know how impatient your father is and how he is Willing to break a few metal scraps" She spoke, and Red son sighs. right his father. the Demon Bull King, yes he is aware of his father being a ticking time bomb.

"yes yes I'm coming home, I'm just in the library mother"

"then come along son. Dinners ready but your father seems so ready to put a bull clone as a dish too. better hurry love" Princess Ironfan Chuckled, the call ending. Red son Huffed, it's like when his mother said that he could see her smirk or smile. typical of his mother really.

"alright then, better go back home. and then fix some bull clones I guess"

because once he returns he's gonna expect some trashed up bull clones needed to be fixed.

—Take the Chance