7 The Plan is Planning

Saturday 3:25 AM

Saturday 3:25 AM

The Plan is Simple

Well easier said than Done. His fingers tapping on the book he's reading while he's Staring blankly on his coffee, his mind seems to wander off in different realm. he just finished reading this book and somehow,strangely, he felt empty once he did. is that even normal? no wait was it? or no?

reading books wasn't always like this, infact it's just reading articles and research paper but alas. here he is diving deeper in reading Novel books that somehow its Ten times even better than reading articles and books from Scholars.

maybe it's just the authors having such a wild way of writing and making their own stories that captured the readers. and he's one of those people. was he ashamed of himself? eeeeeeh-maybe if you tease him of what genre he's into.

he hummed, Sighing in defeat and accepting the fact that his favorite trilogy is done and he just ate it all up like a champion, no mercy as it is since he's been reading from morning till midnight, maybe even Yama could feel a bit of Intimidation from him since he's been gaslighting himself from saying "one more chapter I swear" but it all backfired.

"Oh! how bout like this. just like what Mei said, once you're done reading one book you can call her and ask for dinner or hanging out ya know?"

Mk's words yesterday isn't all that bad, it's just. Simple. that's it and it sounds easy but to a stuttering,tomato face,hopeless romantic boy like him I think it's going to be a challenge. and what he meant by challenge is his socializing skills.

where the fuck did it all go?

facing Emily Is like using his brain or that Otome games where he's carefully choosing a reply or else his love interest will loose a heart or someshit. he did see Mei play those kind of games and even grin like a idiot, he's confused as to why she's so entertained to games like that and even got MK to play it, now both idiots fangirling/fanboying whenever they see their favorite characters on screen.

"you guys don't have Mocha?"

"sorry ma'am but we're not displaying those for now, but we do have hot chocolate and pumpkin spice latte"

his head snapped, looking back to the counter there he saw the one and only Librarian. who wouldn't? the girl has some height that even boys around the line are flabbergasted at such genes "aw, it's okay I guess. well Maybe the black coffee will do" She ordered, the barista Nodding at her as he moved behind the counter to make her coffee.

Red son Ducked down a little, seeing her his mind reminded what Mk and Mei just said to him and somehow he's considering it. or maybe even doing it right now 'shit what should I say? the characters looks fire? the world is shit but the ml seems to make the story more tolerable? or the fl is weak and stupid and that the second female character is far more good and badass?' he thought, rambling inside his mind he shaked it off and took a deep breath.