5 Dropping an info

Thursday 1:00 AM

Thursday 1:00 AM

he's Stammering.

he's trying his best, to like maybe impress her and maybe share interesting stories he has but once infront of her desk. legit he's stammering. "You really remind me of my cousin! he can be shy too" Emily Chuckled, taking care of Red sons Books "so are you going to borrow these six books?" She asked, suprised at the sudden amount. Red son nodded and Scratched his Head "I-well you really picked a nice book by the way" He mumbled, showing her The novel book she just recommended to him. She Gasped, eyes Sparkling "really?! I didn't really think you'll read it!" She Grinned, and Red son Blinked at her "Oh well, Maybe the two chapters got me hooked and I didn't really noticed the time I was reading it" He spoke, but Emily who's in Joy laughed "I know thats why it's good! it's my favorite too! oh wait!-here try reading the book 2 it's soooo exciting!" She rambled, scrambling through her drawers and showing him the second book.

And to be honest Red son Awed once she showed him the second book. interested of what's the next story is all about "I'll try reading it in my freetime I guess" He spoke, accepting her offer Emily didn't hesitate to stamp all of his burrowed books.

leaving the library with a huge Grin and bright Aura, He swore he could feel tingles around his stomach. with the books in his hand he grabbed his keys, but stopped once His Ember eyes stared back to both green and Yellow eyes Staring at him in Suprise "yo it's Red son!" Mk Gasped, and Mei who's standing beside him Smirked "yo red boy! nice seeing ya here again!" She Grinned, wiggling her eyebrows, Red son Glared at her and Huffed, avoiding her Eyes while also hiding his pink Face.

"what are ya peasants doing here?" He asked, and looked at Mk and Mei "Well I was just about to return these books to the library" Mk Grinned, showing him his piled up books that somehow Red son is wondering of how the fuck is he able to fit those in his Motor Compartment "right and I have no business to muddle with you two, Bye" He rolled his eyes, turning around to leave. he was stopped when a harsh pull almost made him trip.

"Ah-Ah. stop right there Red boy we still gotta do some stuff"

"LET GO OF ME DRAGON GIRL!"

"Nope! now come on you still gotta borrow some books riiiiight?"

"NO! I HAVE ENOUGH BOOKS ALREADY—HEY! STOP PULLING ME!"

He tried to resist, but shockingly the Dragons strength didn't let him leave. Mei Dragging him back inside the museum with Mk Skipping ahead. they entered the library, Mk greeting Emily with a huge Grin "Heeey Emily!" He sparked, putting the books down her Counter "Hi Mk! good to see you returning these books" She Smirked, and boy he Bursted Red in embarrassment "eeer—sorry for not returning some of these sooner....um—I guess I'm not safe?" He sheepishly asked, and the librarian nodded.

"Well rules are rules Mk, Minus points for your library card and no borrowing of books for 4 weeks"

"What?! I thought I get only like...Less punishment?"