8 Helping Hand

Saturday 3:30 AM

Saturday 3:30 AM

"Let me help"

The two Ladies stopped, both of them facing Him in Suprise "You said that the library is closing down right? let me help." Red son offered, giving Emily a nod and a determined look "But Red-" how could he possibly do it? the one in charge in the museum, manager Luo is a hard headed man. no matter what sweet words they'll say to him he won't change his mind.

"We...really appreciate your words sir but You see....our boss is not easy to talk with."

"what? so he's a grumpy and grouchy old man?"

the Demon retorted, making Emily's Co-worker hiss as such words, not in an offensive way but rather its the truth. the boss is not old but he's a  really grumpy and grouchy 20 year old man "Well whatever, I'll still do it" Red son nodded, he's gonna do it like legit. why? one cause he Loves this place and it's so far the closest area to visit, Two he knows a lot people here and familiar faces, he'll hate to see some these people loose some of their job just because of the library Closing down, and lastly?...wellllll maybe to impress Emily that he can do awesome stuff, ahem* the Red Son way of course.

"Red Son You don't have to do such extremes for us, we'll just do it in a civil way" Emily spoke, lightly pressing her hand on his arms, Red son just looked at her "Seriously look, I can help, and what I Mean help is that I'll do it like DO IT okay?" it's not like he'll just stand and do nothing! that will make him miserable and worst and useless.

he hates that feeling. like at all.

"If That guy wants to close down your place We need to prove to him that this library isn't just a Decoration"

"h-how?"

He Smirked, making the two ladies a bit scared. I mean it's not the first time he made this face but for Emily and his friend it sure does make them a little bit scared "he's not going to Kidnap our boss isn't he?" Her friend ask, and Emily glanced to her "I hope so" She Whispered, And oh boy she do hope Red son won't.

that will fuck shit up.

"Oh I've got my ways, ahem* anyways! you go do your thing and I'll just read some books for a while"

"s-sure" She Blinked, almost forgetting that the Red haired boy will wait for her, which made her blood rise on her face "Just call me if you're done" He Waved, going off to Read some books. of course he's heading to the Novel Book Section.

He didn't Mind the long wait, instead he's taking his time to actually read some Books he haven't read yet and some are suprising good too with short chapters, which is great since he can just read it in no time and then boom, all done.