Chapter 11

If there's any grammatical error, let me know!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Seungmin and Chris were now at the police station with Leeknov and his assistant Changbin.

"N-now... what are we supposed to do...?" Seungmin asked, voice shaking.

There was dead silence for a brief moment of time.

"First we need to know about his so-called boyfriend!" Changbin asked, cutting off the silence.

"Wait..." Bangchan asked, amused. "Boyfriend? H-He didn't have one..."

"Yeah..." Seungmin replied confirming it.

"What?" Leeknow exclaimed.

"W-Well...maybe any other guy friend? Outside our college?" Changbin asked.

"To be h-honest... No one ..." Seungmin said, sobbing slightly.

Leeknow and Changbin looked at each other. Both were very confused.

Leeknow got off his chair and roamed in the room. Brows furrowed.

"How's that possible...." he asked himself.

I.N was also there in the room, standing in a room.
"Well...it is possible." he said.

Both Leeknow and Changbin looked at him. "Explain." Leeknow said.

"Well, he must have met that guy in his apartment building and became friends or some... And well, Felix never told his friends because he just wanted to be sure that his guy was 'okay'..." I.N spoke fast and explained.

"Correct..." Changbin said, nodding his head slowly.

"What now...?" Seungmin was already sobbing for his friend.

"Don't worry, they'll find him soon!" Chris said as he hugged the latter tightly.

Leeknow was studying the photos and time of his kidnapping.
"When was the last time you saw him?" he said, something was definitely on his head.

"6 days ago, from now, last week...* Chris said.

"What?!" Changbin said, catching Seungmin's attention too.

"Exactly...that's not possible." Leeknow said and continued to study the photos and the time.

"Felix was kidnapped around 9 days ago... He didn't just leave his apartment, he was taken away...." Leeknow completed.

"A-Are you sure officer...?" Seungmin asked.

Leeknow just nodded. He narrowed his eyes at the picture and took one of them in his hand, the one with Felix in it.

"Something doesn't fit... We are definitely missing out on something...." Leeknow mutters.

"Ya... Otherwise how someone that's gone three days ago, can be spotted a few days later...?" Changbin added, placing in thumb and index finger on his chin.

"This...." Leeknow pointed to the 'kidnapper' ,
"This guy is very planned and organised...
But we'll get you soon!!" Leeknow said with anger filled voice.

____________________________________________________________

Leeknow and Changbin were in their cabin studying all the informations they had, going through every file.

*SLURP~*

"Um, I.N don't you think you should help us...?" Changbin said, crooking his brows.

"B-But boss didn't assign me to this case..." he replied with a pout.