Chapter 9

If there's any grammatical error, please tell, I'll edit that out...
:)

ENJOY!!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~

"We need to get out of here..."

....

"We cannot..." Jisung said, making Felix snap at him.

"What?!" he said in a shocked tone.

Jisung just nodded...

"We need to at least try!" Felix said.

"Oh?! Does it looks like I haven't?!" Jisung almost yelled. "What do you think? I wanna spend the rest of my life with this maniac?!" his tone was angry.

Felix just lowered his head in defeat.

"Listen... Before...you were alone...now... We are together! We have to try something!" Felix said with determination shining in his voice.

Jisung just stared at him with confusion in his eyes. He gulped very hard.

"First...first we need to know where we actually are held...-"

"A house...with multiple floors..." Jisung said in a low tone.

Felix instantly looked at him and frowned. Then it hit, the boy has been in here for a year, he definitely knows this.

"O-okay..." Felix said, nervously.

"B-but, I don't know which place we are..." Felix looked at him with confusion.

"It's ok, we can check through any window to identify-"

"We cannot!" Jisung said, cuting the other.

Felix looked at the other with utter confusion. He frowned.

"A-All the windows, infact all the balconies are covered and guards with large sheets of thick wood or tin!!" Jisung completed.

Felix saw how his body was shaking while describing everything. He was a single stream of tear to flow down his cheek. Felix gulped as he couldn't do anything to comfort the other.

"The only way out here is to go with up or down the s-stairs! I don't know how m-many floors are there but I guess it is a three story h-house..." Jisung said, voice shaking.

"Hey Jisung! Look at me! We can do this! We can get out of here!!" Felix said, try to encourage the other.

There was silence between them for a long time.

"What was your name again?" Jisung asked lowly.

"Felix..." he replied.

"Listen, Felix. It's been a f**king year I have been stuck here! Th-this place... This place, this floor is a freakin m-maze!!"

As soon as Felix heard this, his eyes widened. He definitely didn't expect that.

"What?!" he said, almost yelling.

"The first time, I got out of t-this room, I was h-horrified..." Jisung admitted.

"W-we can navigate... together..." Felix said, voice shaking slightly.