Plans

"W-hey! Wait!"

Tari looked behind her and saw Meggy standing there. Tari blushed emmidietly because of Meggys outfit. Her top only covered her chest, the straps holding it on being thin and almost falling off, and her hair was up. Her pants were short and barely covered the top of her thighs.

Meggys thighs always made Tari feel things. She didn't know what feelings they were really, but she did know she had this gut feeling of Meggy crushing her head between them. It's kinda weird but, eh, I won't judge.

Tari was shocked to see Meggy again. It had been about a week since they both looked each other in the eye.

"Meggy? Why are..." she answered.

"I saw you come out of the hospital and uhm... decided to say hi! Heh..."

She had clearly been jogging as usual, and she didn't seem busy so...

"O-oh... Well it's uhm... nice to talk to you again."

"Y-yeah... it is..."

Meggy blushed a dark pink colour and looked away in order for Tari not to see her so flustered.

But Tari did see her blush. Still, she didn't think much of it.

"W-well... I don't have any goings on at the moment so... wanna come over later today?" asked Tari.

Meggy looked at her as the blush grew bigger on her face. "Oh! Y-yeah! Ofcourse!"

Tari smiled. "I can make you some food then, okay?"

"Y-yeah, that sounds nice..."

Suddenly, a long, black, fancy looking car parked on the side of the road near them. Tari freaked out a bit.

"Sorry Meggy, I gotta go! My rides here. Bey!" she said as she ran to the car and got inside. The car then drove off somewhere.

Meggy didnt get a chance of saying bey back, but she did have plans now with Tari. She was happy.

The Letter | Meggy x Tari Fanfic | SMG4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें