Repeated Dreams

Meggy took Tari's hands and pushed the cyborg into the cloud wall. It wasn't as soft as Tari thought it would be, but she didn't care.

Meggy kissed her again and again, making sure Tari was getting in on the action as well.

As Tari tried to breath and not make sexual sounds, she wondered why Meggy was doing this. She said she was asexual so why do this?

When Meggy became tired of kissing and playing with Tari's now wet p¿ssy, the blue haired cyborg decided to ask her guestion.

"M-Meggy... why are you d-doing this?..." she asked. Meggy giggled.

"Isn't it obvious baby? I love you! And who wouldn't want to fxxx such a beautiful girl?~"

Tari blushed. Before she could answer, Meggy pulled off down her-

"HEY! CAN YOU BE GUIET?! I HAVE CUSTOMERS DOWN HERE WHO DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR STUPID S€X FANTASIES! NO SHUT UP!"

Beetle walked away from the door. Tari just sat on her bed in shock. Thankfully the angry game-store owner didn't open the door.

Tari took her hand out of her panties and walked over to the bathroom to shower.

Ever since her and Meggy first met at Bob's Carnival, she had gained feelings for the orange haired, or tentacled, girl.

Her presence brought Tari joy and happiness unlike anything else in the world. Well... except ducks ofcourse.

The cold water that flowed down her body made her think of Meggy. Just the thought of her in a swimsuit at the beach on a sunny day made Tari feel things.

She wanted to tell Meggy how she felt, but ofcourse never had the strength to do it.

What if she doesn't like me? What if I'm not good enough for her? What if she hates me? What if-

Those same thoughts struck Tari all the time. In the shower, while asleep, in public...

(Wait... in public?
...
Terry! Who the fxxx wrote this script?!
...
Ofcourse it was Mina... that bxxxx...)

As Tari put on some more comfortable clothes, she wondered what Meggy was doing at the moment. Maybe she was training for Splatfest? Possibly...

She layed down on her bed, thinking about Meggy more and more.

"She hates me... doesn't she?..."