Strentgh to Confess

Meggy walked over to the SMG4 castlew whilst holding a paper shaped object in her hands. She looked distressed.

SMG4 and Mario looked at her from afar as she went inside the castle. "Why is she holding a piece of paper in her hands?" asked Mario.

"I think it's a letter. From what I can see, it does look like it has someone's name on it," answered SMG4.

"Shouldn't she bring the letter to the post office? You know, the letter place?"

"I mean, yeah... Wonder who it's for..."

Meggy walked into the gaming room. Tari was playing Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Her smile made Meggy blush slightly.

Meggy held the letter written just for Tari behind her back and slowly approached her...

...before getting too anxious and leaving the room.

She walked back outside and walked over to the left side of the castle, just to make sure Tari didn't see her out the window if she would have went to the other side.

She sat down on the ground, laying her back on the castles walls. Her mind was filled with agony and regret. "Why did I think this was a good idea..." she said, guietly.

Meggy looked at the letter she had made for Tari, blush forming on her face as she did. "This was a mistake..."

She placed the letter in her pocket and got up slowly, holding onto her arms and looking down at the ground as she walked back home.

From afar, SMG4 and Mario watched as she shed small tears on her way back to her home. They decided it was best to ask Tari about this...

...

Meggy filled her mind as Tari tried her best to get her head to think of something other than Meggy.

"Ugh... why won't you leave my head..."

"Tari?" asked a familier voice on her right. His voice was muffled due the door and all, but it was still clearly SMG4.

"Come in!"

The two men entered the room and saw what Tari was doing. Mario sat next to her. "So... how's the new game?" asked Mario, starting some small talk before asking the big thing.

"It's fun," said Tari, her gaze focused on the screen. She didn't even crack a smile on her face. Only a bit of anger and frustration, but clearly not because of the game.

"S-so... we uhh... wanted to ask you something," said 4.

"What is it."

"Are you... perhaps uhm... in love with Meggy?" asked Mario.

Taris face of frustration became a shocked one fast. She looked at the ground, hiding her now red face from her friends and paused the game.

"N-no..." she answered.

"You sure? You seem to get flustered everytime your with her," explained the red plummer.

"Y-yes, I'm sure... I don't have feelings for Meggy..."

"Tari..." 4 walked over to Tari, worry spread across his face. "You can tell us, you know."

Tari kept looking at the ground, her face becoming a lot more gloomy. "I know SMG4..." she said, guietly.