A Dark World

As the war ended and peace deals signed the entire world fell under a dark curtain. Any sign or symbol of freedom and against the German Reich got destroyed. For hiding anything considered against the state you were sent to the concentration camps or executed. Darkness began to close on the world.

In New York Hitler himself attended a destruction action. The statue of liberty would be replaced with German symbols. The torch replaced with the swastika, the book replaced with the text "Mein Kampf". The name also changed to "die Statue des Reiches" the Statue of the Reich.

In Washington the monument of President Washington also got replaced. With that of a German solider waving the Reich's flag. from Washington Monument to  "der Soldat des Reiches" the solider of the Reich.

Any American symbol in the Reichcommisariat land and SS controlled land was replaced with German ones. Any sign of America taken down. Flags were burned, entire homes searched for anything American or "enemy of our Reich objects".

Not even books escaped the censorship and new German rule. Libraries of thousands of books with strange titles or Jewish books were landed on boats and sent to Germany. In Berlin Hitler himself along with his generals attended the largest book burning of the Reich's history.

130.000 books were burned on the 28th of July in Berlin. Several other thousands across the Reich. In total 644.987 books were burned in a week. Their ashes thrown in the ocean or sea. 1600 authors erased in just a few days.

German censorship continued further in as days passed. Cultural centers with Jewish connections or connections to "unworthy people" were closed down or destroyed by SS soliders. Bars and pubs with anormal activities also destroyed.

Minorities of all kinds were gathered and put on boats to Europe or sent to provisional ones in America. Slave, Jews, Romani people, homosexuals and many more were all sent to work or extermination.

Searched for their background, discovered and sent on to die. Hitler's once dream was now reality. Milions of people like the ones mentioned previously found themselves in desperate situations. Some even tried to flee to the West Coast in hope of salvation.

Cities like Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, New Jersey, Baltimore, Houston, New Orleans, Miami and many more were picked to have provisional concentration camps.
Some of them were made for a certain part of the "unworthy people". Jews were sent to Detroit and Baltimore, homosexuals to Houston and New Orleans, Slavs to New Jersey, Atlanta or Miami. For anyone there was a place they were sent.

In Europe in the Russian Reichcommisariat Slavs were rounded up and sent to work on building projects of the Reich. After they worked hard they were executed or died because of too much effort. Life conditions were very miserable, sometimes even 200 being in one room only 50 could stay in.

Women and men were separated so reproduction even if still possible became not a thing anymore for them. Kids that matched the Aryan description were spared and sent to foster families that would help them integrate.

Men were put on the mostly building back destroyed cities or new projects. Women sent to work in tailoring, sewing or making chlotes for the growing population of Aryans. Sometimes even sent to work in the fields of Ukraine in the sun for hours.

People of color didn't have a good life either. Captured and sent to concentration camps. Then off to halls to produce materials for the projects of the Reich. Unlike the Slavs Hitler allowed them to reproduce as he considered them a replaceable workforce.

If you were not Aryan or an accepted race your life was hard. If you managed to die before getting to the concentration camps you were lucky. Death was the most viable solution in this madness unfolded before everyone's eyes.

Close to 700 million people were imprisoned in concentration camps or executed before being transferred there. If you were not executed you were the slave of the Reich until you died. While Aryans and accepted races enjoyed freedom in its limitations anyone else was suffering hardly.

The dark curtain of the state was on everyone. Being Aryan didn't mean you were also 100% safe. If you were caught even sympathizing with the "unworthy" you were sent on trial for treason. Helping the "unworthy" and being caught got you a free ticket to death on spot.