Tama Leaves with Zira

Uru's POV

So I'm pregnant and so is Tama. We both are trying our best to hide it. But it's hard as we both appear to be having more then one cub. Nala's not back yet, I pray she's ok. Apparently the night she left, my father had hit on her. That's disgusting, he is old enough to be her father. Anyway, Zia is also pregnant. She and her group will be leaving for their hunting trip. And if she gives birth while they are away. They may not be back for weeks. By then hopefully we would have overthrown my father and taken back our home.

"Are you excited?" Tama asks as we walk through the dry plains. The dry season has been extra long and there is no sign of rain on the horizon. Or scent of it in the air. It's pretty much impossible to find food nowadays. And any prey we did get, we did not share with the hyenas or dad's followers. We washed away any evidence of the kill before returning to the den.

"No" I tell Tama and she gives me a look. "Ok, a little" I admit with a small smile. She smiles brightly. "Have you thought of names?" I ask her.

"Vitani and Kovu" she states.

"What if you have two girls or two boys? Or more then two?" I ask her.

"I don't know what it is, call it a mother's intuition. But I believe it's a boy and girl. Mum told me she knew I was a girl before I was born" she states.

"Well if you do have a son, we'll protect him" I tell her.

"Same with you" she states. "You got any names in mind?" she asks.

"Not a clue" I tell her and we laugh. "Maybe Malkia" I suggest.

"That's a beautiful name" she tells me.

"I think I'll know the right names when I see them" I tell her.

"Tama!" someone calls and we turn to see Beauty-spot. "You're needed at the den" she states. "Uru, your father is looking for you" she tells me.

"Thank you Beauty-spot" I say.

"I should get back to Pride Rock" Tama states.

"I will walk with you, I must check on my daughters" Beaty-spot states. Dotty and Spotty are not the size of teenagers along with Nuka. Though still have a long way to go before they're full grown at this rate. "Your father is at the water hole" she tells me before leaving with Tama. I don't know why, but as I watch them go it feels like I won't ever see Tama again. I shake the feeling off and head for the nearly dry water hole.

I arrive to see my father having a drink and that to water hole has shrink again

I arrive to see my father having a drink and that to water hole has shrink again. "You wished to see me father" I say holding my head high.

"Do you think me a fool Uru?" he asks me as he pauses his drinking.

"A fool? No, never" I tell him.

"Really? So why have you tried to hide the fact you're pregnant?" he demands.

"I'm not" I deny.

"Don't lie to me" he snaps glaring at me. "Who is the father of the cubs?" he demands.

"He's gone, he left weeks ago" I tell him. He silently growls as he stalks over. He begins to circle me. I don't turn my back on him.

"Did he get your friend Tama pregnant also?" he asks me.

"No, that was his brother" I state and he growls angrily.

"Two rogue male lion slipped into the pride lands?" he snarls.

"Yes, guess those hyenas aren't doing a good job patrolling are they?" I ask him. He snaps at me and I flatten my ears baring my teeth.

"Watch your tone young lady" he tells me. "Otherwise, you won't be keeping those cubs of yours" he states. I snarl feeling my fur bristle.

"You won't touch them!" I snap as I prepare to fight. He smirks.

"You have grown into a powerful lioness, just like I always hoped you would" he states and rubs his body along mine chaffing. "You will not be leaving the den ever again" he tells me. "As for your friend Tama, she is going with Zira and her group on their hunting trip" he states.

"But she's pregnant" I remind him.

"So is Zira, besides three of the lionesses going have had cubs before. They'll be able to help her if she goes into labor" he states. "Now don't ever defy me again, or it'll be your cubs who suffer my daughter" he snarls before stalking off. I breath a sigh of relief once he is gone. I have a drink and go nap in the shade before returning home to pride rock.

(Pride rock) Third Persons POV

"Remember, if she has a strong male. He will be my heir" Scar tells Zira. She was not happy that Nuka is not going to be his heir. "Do away with Tama and raise the cubs" he whispers. She smirks, she likes that idea. That she'd prefer killing Uru, her sister's spawn.

"What of Uru?" she asks. Scar snarls.

"No one is to touch my daughter" he snaps. "Now go and don't return until the rain does" he orders. Zira nods and leaves with her group. Along with Tama, who was reluctant. But knows she can't argue with Scar's orders. Though she wishes she could have said goodbye to Uru before they left.

(Mini time skip) Uru's POV

I woke to see the sun had set and curse. I run back to pride rock as fast as I could with my large pregnant belly. Sarabi was there waiting when I returned. "Tama has left" she tells me.

"Damn it, I wanted to say goodbye before she left" I curse.

"They'll be back" she assures me.

"Any word from Nala?" I ask lowly.

"None, but Zazu was caught. Scar is holding him in a cage of bone in his old cave" she states. "Come, we must get you into the den. You could give birth any day and must save your strength" she tells me. We enter the den.

"Is there any food?" I ask her.

"No, the herds have moved on and I doubt they'll be back. Unless the rain returns" she states. But I know she meant unless we over throw my father. I lay with the others and we all groom each other. Strengthening our prides bond.

A/N

Picture above of Tama and Uru pregnant.