Our beautifull memories

Start from the beginning

Tae : Jungk..jungkook Don't cry..

Jungkook : LEAVE M..(sobe ) Me AlONE ..ALL OF YOU JUST LEAVE ..(shout )

Tae look at Them nod they All Left the room ..Cause they know he is not in his right sence ..

Jungkook Look at tae with tearly eyes and said ..

Jungkook :  Wh..where is s..she ? Tae

Taehyung took deep breath ..

Taehyung : She Left jungkook ...She left this World forever ..and it's not her fault she can't do this Anything ..

Jungkook : NOoo (shout ) She CANT just LeAve like this ...She proMised me ..she is never LEAVE ME ..*sobe * then wh..why she left ..(sobe )

Jungkook get up from floor and again started looking for yn ..

Jungkook : YNnnn COME BACK YNnn COME BACK Tao ME ...YOU CANT LEAVE your JungKook LIKE THIS ..(sobe ) Y..YNnnn

Tae cry looking at him ...

Tae: Jung..jungkook (sobe ) Please ..she Already left ..(sobe)

Jungkook : NOoo I Know she is HERe ...LOOKing at me ...Yn Pl..please CoME TO ME...(sobe ) DONT LEAVE ...(sobe )

Jungkook was about fall doe to weakness but tae hold his sholder  immediately and take him to bed and layed him on bed ..

Jungkook : NOo Ta..tae CALl HER ..taehyung (sobe ) Call MY Yn ...

taehyung (sobe ) Call MY Yn

Tae : Don't cry ..just res..rest jungkook please  ..Averything will be Alright ..

He say and wipe his tear ..jungkook  slowly started to close his eyes cause of tiredness and a lot of crying ..tae cress his hair ..

Jungkook : Y.,yn co..come back yn ..(in his sleep )

Tae bit his lip in tear ..

Like this day passed ..jungkook was started to recover but he still in hospital  ...his parent left there hometown  ...they don't want leave his son alone but jungkook insist that he is fine now ..and tae also was there to take care of him ...now jungkook sitting in his bed while looking at window with straight face ..

Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara