Luna Pov

I sighed and walked towards the meeting room I sat on the round table and Liana stood behind me following me Lia, Jennie and Jimin also sat on there chairs where as Hoseok, Yoongi and Lisa stood behind them

Luna:now....get on point and tell me what you wanted to say *glared*

Lia:you was gone to South America right?but why? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:to sleep with Mafia King *smirk*

Lia:oh....please Luna give me correct answer *rolls eyes*

Luna:to expand my business isn't it obvious *sassy tone*

Lia:I know everything the main thing is you was called there in the behalf of every criminal leader of Seoul Korea why you didn't told him about our businesses *serious tone*

Luna:ohh.....don't worry about human trafficking and illegal arms dealing cuz they are my partners and they will be always in profit *smirk*

Lia:huh......wow.....you're really a cheater *glared*

Luna:thanks for compliment well I am again telling you just give me the 2nd part of Seoul trust me I will make it heaven *provoking tone*

Lia:I will die but will never give you that side I can also make it heaven *glared*

Jennie:well....the idea of dying is not bad *eyes on her gun*

Jimin:beside this we will surely snatch the 2nd part by force or choice you have to give up *smirk*

Luna:and it's my promise Lia that we are not joking this time *smirk*

Hoseok:Lia calm down don't take any risk we are in there area *whispered in Lia ear*

Lia:I will see Luna but don't forget I am Min Lia killing me is not that easy and I will prove it to you *smirk*

Yoongi:huh.....all Min's are not same *rolls eyes*

Lia:true some are powerful like me and some are mad dog like you *smile*

Hoseok:we are taking our leave now Luna but we will come back soon and then we will not go easily *serious tone*

Jimin & Luna:and we will wait for that day darling *wink*

Lia:trust me I will surely snatch this side from you 3 *get up from chair*

Jennie:sure now get out *rolls eyes*

Liana:well......aren't you scared Lia you're in our area anything can happen with you and your people's will not even get to know *traced her face*

Hoseok:don't touch her with your filthy hands she is very precious *yanked her hand*

Liana:sometimes I think why you ass burn whenever we annoy her *whispered+smirk*

Hoseok:oh....is it only me?your Jimin also acts like that when it comes to Luna *points at jimin*

Jimin:oh...yes cuz we are very good friend and I will not tolerate anyone saying anything bad about her *glared*

Hoseok:as well as me we both are also very close and good friends I will also not tolerate anything bad about her *gritted teeth*

Lia:Hoseok control let's go *hold his arm*

Yoongi:why so scared I will not kill him I guess *chuckles*

Hoseok:just come to me and we will see who will win and who will lose *smirk*

Lia;Hoseok not now please let's go *concern tone*

They both looked at eachother and walked out of my club her business means the transport of rare artifacts and painting ahh....this is a good business but why should I promote it she is my enemy I rolled my eyes and walked out of meeting room Yoongi hold my hand and said

Yoongi:hey don't ruin your mood cuz of some useless people's let's go we have to enjoy our night *smile*

Luna:yeah.....sure let's go *smile*

Liana:go ahead Luna I will manage everything *smile*

Luna:ok...bye guys I will see you all tomorrow *walks away*

Yoongi Pov

She is here after three months I am very happy finally she will stay infront of my eyes and I will able to see what she is doing with whom she is meeting and who is touching her she is only mine to touch

We both walked towards my car and sat inside I was driving and my eyes were on road she I looked at her once and saw her smiling and looking out of window I also smiled and creased her bare thighs

Yoongi:thinking something? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yeah......seems like Liana and Jimin is hiding something from me *looks down*

Yoongi:umm....don't worry about that it's a very useless thing *chuckles*

Luna:I can't say it until I know what is it *looks at him*

Yoongi:what's your first priority Luna? *serious tone*

Luna:my friend for them I will not think twice before killing someone what about you? *smile*

Yoongi:my first priority?it's money I want money because it makes us very powerful *eyes on road*

Luna:hmm.....but what's the use of money if we don't have lovable person beside us the persons who always stands with us no matter if we have money or not *smile*

Yoongi:but those persons will never give me comfort but money can give it also you says your priority is your friends but you call Viba Club your pride why? *side eyeing her*

Luna:hmm....I agree Viba Club is my pride but there is a difference between pride and priority Viba Club makes me feel like Queen infront of every criminal and Mafia of Seoul but my friends make me feel like Queen infront of my eyes *calm tone*

Yoongi;what if in future you have to choose one thing what will you choose? *serious tone*

Luna:without any doubt my friends fuz if they will be with me then I can build hundreds of empires like that *smile*

Yoongi;this all is bullshit only money matters *murmurs+rolls eyes*

I didn't said anything and kept driving it's ok once I will make her my wife she have to follow my ideology also before that I have to distance her from Liana and Jimin she is only mine tho

Beside this somewhere I know if she will ever flight with me or decide to leave me it will be cuz of Liana she stays with her like her shadow and I am sure she always provokes her against me

Soon we both reached to the port I smiled and get down from car I opened the door for her and hold her hand she get down and we both walked towards the yacht I can see the happiness in her face

Yoongi:loved it? *looks at luna*

Luna:obviously *smile*

Yoongi:I really missed you Luna these three months were very hard for me *hold her waist*

Luna:I can understand I also missed you Yoongi I still can't believe that I am with you *hands around his neck*

Yoongi:*chuckles* why not?

Luna:maybe cuz I loosed the hope to see us together *chuckles*

Yoongi:hmm.....Luna promise me we will always be together and only one man will be in your life which is me *smile*

Luna:obviously Yoongi I love you and it's only you in my heart *creased his cheek*

Yoongi;let's go inside the cabin and watch a movie together *hold her hand*

Luna:yeah......let's go you know I am very happy I came back before Liana birthday she is going to be 24 and I am very excited *smile*

Yoongi:hmmm......I see let's talk about us only afterall it's our date *smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Lia and Luna enmity???......bye