Her pulse is beating under my lips. I want nothing more than to suck it and leave my mark on her neck, so everyone can know this beautiful woman is mine and only mine.

We stay like that, with my chin on her shoulder and the side of my head leaning into her neck, bathing in her warmth while she was stirring the staw.

"Smells good, Bellissima." I whisper huskily in her ears, and she shuts her eyes as her whole body shivers.

Her reply made me chuckle. She thinks I was talking about the food—how cute.

I ask about her day, enjoying the sound of her voice as goosebumps cover her skin. She asked me about my day, too.

My day was hell. I had been fighting with people over stupid things, but right now it feels like I have never had a better day.
I tighten my hands around her, not ready to let her go, and pull her closer if possible. Her heart is beating faster and faster, and I love it.

I moved my lips near her ear and blew my breath there before sucking his earlobe between my teeth, and MY FUCKING LORD, she let out a moan, not loud but loud enough for my ears.

I can't control myself anymore; I just want to pick her up, take her to my room, and make love to her all night so I can know what other sweet sounds she can make. I had never felt this way about someone—this much desire.

I turn her around and pull her closer; her body feels perfect in my arms.

''Bellissima, I..'' Before I can say or do anything, Daisy comes running toward me, and I have to step back, but I make sure that my hands hold her close.

I never get to finish my sentence, and to be honest, I am glad; she deserves more than me confessing my feelings in the heat of the moment.

After a very nice dinner with her and Daisy, we decided to watch a movie again, and she played another Disney movie. I teased her more by putting my hand on her bare skin and tracing my fingers on her shoulder to make slow, sensual circles. Vivian was not paying any attention to the movie; she was looking toward the screen but kept glancing my way.

Her cheeks are flashed, and her uneven breaths are enough to tell me that she is turned on, and knowing that she was aroused is enough to make me rock hard.

I was not paying attention to the movie either; I was busy watching her beautiful face. Which had turned red because of me teasing her. I don't think I can control myself anymore, and it's become a hardship for me not to bend her over the couch and take her right here. But Daisy was also here.

She is like my own doss of Cocaine. The more I have, the more I want. My own little addiction.

And I can't get enough.

When the movie was over, Vivian told Daisy that she would go to sleep, and she pouted but still went to be with her. I followed them up to Vivian's room and stopped outside her door.

And tell Vivian to meet me in my office after making sure Daisy is asleep. I wanted to have some me time with her alone.

I walk into my office. The curtains are closed and the light was dim just like I preferred at night and start working when Jake calls me, and I pick up.

 The curtains are closed and the light was dim just like I preferred at night and start working when Jake calls me, and I pick up