Chapter 4: Failure

Start from the beginning

Vane: "That was a time of war but now we are in the time of establishing peace, order and security in the galaxy."

Cham: "The Empire version of peace, do not make laugh."

Vane: "I had respect for you, Cham and what you stood for, but Ryloth doesn't need soldier, your time as pass but you couldn't accept that none of you could and now you will face the consequences of your action."

Admiral Vane walks away from the Cham's cell, and went to find Vice Admiral Rampart, who currently entering the base from entrance where leads to the Landing zone for Imperial ships.

Vane: "Vice Admiral Rampart, a word?"

Rampart: (Annoyed) "Of course Fleet Admiral Vane."

Some time, later bot Vice Admiral Rampart and Fleet Admiral Vane enter the previously own Senator Taa office, now being used by Vice Admiral Rampart.

Vane: "Is there clear evidence that Cham is responsible for all of this?"

Rampart: "There is, and the clones witness the attack on our convoy after finding his daughter with second in command and supporters smuggling weapons onto the planet after they were to surrender their weapons."

Vane: "I will review the reports and believe that you spoke the truth to me but if i something amiss, there will be consequences."

Rampart: "You may be my superior by rank, but I was placed command over Ryloth while you were here to make sure the Refinery is fully operational, so do not speaking about consequences when you have no say here."

Vane: "For now, but please Rampart, do not choke on your Aspiration. There always fates worse than death."

Rampart: "Is that a threat Fleet Admiral."

Vane: "Just an observation from a soldier to a politician. I'll be departing for the Refinery once we inform the people of the Capital of the current developing situation."

Admiral Vane leaves the office, leaving Vice Admiral Rampart alone who clutches his hands in anger, knowing there is nothing he can do as Admiral Vane has become, the Emperor favorite.

After the meeting, Hera had attempted to go home but was able to spot Clones and Crosshair with his Elite squad searching her home for her.

Her sent a message to Omega to get her help in rescue her parents, Hunter was unsure about helping Hera, but with some convincing from Omega, they went to go meet with Hera to understand the situation.

When arriving to Ryloth, hunter was still unsure to help but agree if the rescue was possible, so first they went to the Capital to determine the risk level.

In the Capital the people of Ryloth were gathered, where both Vice Admiral Rampart and Fleet Admiral Vane would address the people on the current situation while the Bad Batch monitor from a distance.