14•

Happy Holi  to all of you and your family , May God give all of  them happiness and new  start to you and your  all family  and fulfil all your dreams 🧿

Target -  100 views , 25 likes , 10 comments

Guys please do I'll be really happy and motivated.

Happy Reading 📖

Adhyay's POV

Love ❤️

For me , it's defination , meaning ,reason everything is my Rose .

If someone calls love then the first word , first person that came into my brain and my heart is My Rose .

I know she is not mine till now officially but she is mine from the moment my eyes laid on her.

My Lifeline,My soul ,My breath ,My Rose

For now , my and Amaya's relationship is comfortable , it's not complicated for now.

I now something is bothering her but I don't know what is that which she can't be able to share with me also .

I know that my anger is my weakness ,I can't control it but for her I can fucking do anything for her.

I know she don't trust me and thought my feelings for her are not true , how can someone fake such a pure emotion.

I fucking make her believe that my feelings and my love for her is sincerely true. And I'll start doing this work from today and our first Target to score is My best friend and soon to be brother in law , ( Salla khi ka ) and her dear brother.

Let's start the mission .

Author's POV

After enjoying the movie and having evening snacks , everyone moves towards their respective cars and moves back to their houses.  Amaya settled in her car with his brother and everyone others in their respective cars .

After settling in the car Adhyay message Amaya .

A( Adhyay) - Rose , Baby don't take tension I'll talk to Shivansh tomorrow .

R( Amaya ) - I now it but you know I am little nervous  what will bhai thought about me . App unkhe best friend h.

( You are his best friend)

A - No baby , nothing will happen . He won't thought anything wrong . And if he did then I am here for that.
You know na I like you .

R- I know ,let's just hope bhai sa  will not get angry on me .

A - He will not , I'll make sure and I'll meet  you tomorrow , firstly I'll have to talk to dadu as he want to talk with me about something Important .

R - Okk , Take care and call or text me after reaching home .
Bye Bye

A - You too take care Rose , I'll call you after reaching  home .Don't stress you this little brain . You'll be drained baby.

R - please , Adi  don't tease me like that , otherwise hum aapse baat nhi karege.

( I'll not talk to you ) .

After disconnecting the call Adhyay starts his car and left from there .

In middle of his journey to home , he got a call from his Right hand in underworld and his best friend Advik Rajvansh .

Hey Bro, there something wrong have happened said Advik after Adhyay picks up the call .

What happen ask Adhyay .

Bro our enemy  Raghavan Arora's mens have killed our 2 mens but we have taken his right hand under our clutches .
After that you know what to do right bro .

Yess don't take tension I'll be there in 20 minutes till then kuch khatirdari kro  mahaman h vo humare . Samaj to gye hi hoge tum.

( Give some special care to him afterall he is our guest , I hope you understand ).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys that's it for today's chapter .

I know this part is little small but I'll compensate  this with giving you  update tomorrow also .

Please do like and comment .

Next update is little thrilled and suspencial.

Take care
Bye bye 🤗