1.4 | staring

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Couple of days after , the same usual work routine

"Remind me why am i still doing this work again?" I blabbered . Not knowing there's a silhouette behind me .

"I hate this job," i said while arranging my papers, standing infront of a table that is near to the main office wall.

Out of the blue i can feel a hand stretching out to my side , straightening it until it reaches the front wall . I jumped a little bit , shocked . Or maybe you could say im scared because this person maybe heard what i said .

"Kwon eunbi," the person said ,
I immediately closed my eyes squinting , because based on the person's voice , i know it's a familiar person .

"Yes?" I replied slowly opening my eyes , revealing Lee Heeseung infront of me .

His left arm was positioned to rather make me feel uncomfortable and sort of a provocation. I couldn't help but gulped.

"Don't you think you should be more enthusiastic during working? One wrong word can cost you losing this position doesn't matter how you initially achieved it," he said with a sly grin.

I met his eyes while thinking to myself "Is he mocking me because i got this job because of my family? You think you are superior than me Lee Heeseung?"

I crossed my arms and faced him properly , while he took his arm back to his pocket . "Well Mr. Lee I'm sure you love your job so much. How about you teach me how to be enthusiastic as you," i said tilting my head a bit.

"I would be glad to , but it will be a long lesson," he said followed by a chuckle

"I thought he was going to mock me back?... i guess not?"

He locked his eyes with me for a hot minute with his big doe eyes . " um why is he staring at me like that"

"Secretary Yoon! Give her the coffee i bought just now please," he demanded his secretary. Heeseung left the main office while i was left dumbfounded. The secretary immediately replied and gave me the coffee . I uttered my gratitude and stared at the coffee said he bought for me.

"He is stern but have a soft spot," i said to myself

"He's kind of..."

"Cute"

★ ☆