1.0 | employed

MEMORIESyou're leaving me hereto make memoriesthat I will be forced to look back onin sadnesswhen you allleave me again

MEMORIES
you're leaving me here
to make memories
that I will be forced to
look back on
in sadness
when you all
leave me again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YKWON EUNBI:
okay i will , if that's what
you want

KWON EUNBI:
my one and last time i do
you a favour

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I looked at my phone as it shows the time and i sighed.... "As always , my plan is ruined"

I look at the mirror , focusing on my outfit , a mini black elegant top with mini skirt that match . "But even at that , i am always slaying" i chuckled .

"But maybe i should make my skirt shorter hmm . What do you think Miko?" i talk to my cat of course knowing i will not get an answer . I adjusted my skirt while thinking which is better.

"Is this way too provoking or am i just really hot,"

But suddenly a notification popped up and i quickly read it . I quickly went outside my house and waited.

A black car arrived , "Psh , a personal driver? So Extra"

"But i like it ,"

★ ☆

We arrived at Lee Corporation and the place are crowded with reporters and a line of staff was waiting for me

The driver opened the door and camera flashes

The staff bowed to me and the Ceo walked towards me and pulled out his hand and i immediately accepted it while half bowing, "Welcome Ceo of Kwon Enterprise, Kwon Eunbi to Lee Corporation, I hope you are sober now,"

Why would i not be sober? wait isnt he....

I slowly lift my head only to see that it is the Lee Heeseung infront of me , and funny enough he is the ceo of the Lee Corporation company .

"There's a lot of people here . Should we go inside Presiden Eunbi?"

"Y-yeah we should,"

Camera flashes continued as we went inside

"I want to have a conversation with Ms. Kwon before we begin with our meeting," Heeseung said to his staff and they all nodded and bowed and left us two alone .

He led me into a room , looked like it is his office and he called his secretary to prepares us some coffee

I took the time to check my phone and saw Sana message in my notification box

SANA:
http://world.kbs.co.kr/service/index.htm?lang=e
NEW CEO OF KWON ENTERPISE REVEALED

SANA:
IS THIS YOU??? DID YOU
FINALLY DID IT

"I thought you would never accept it," heeseung blurted making me not able to reply to Sana at the moment.

"Wait i think im the only one that is lost right now . Do you know me personally?" I asked.

"Of course , my dad has been talking about you all the time but back then i dont know how you look and all , i just know your status ," he explained.

"Oh .... this is all is new to me but i was left with no choice so...." I said but he cut me "you dont have to explain I understand,"

Since we were sitting on a couch, i was pretty uncomfortable to be sitting with my skirt because heeseung is right infront of me .

Heeseung may have noticed and stood up and left me with confusion . He took off his blazer and walked towards my side and put his blazer on my legs and went back to his seat again.

My cheeks went to a slight red colour . What is this feeling , why was that so sweet of him . Remembering that night too , he was so sweet when he helped me .

My eyes lingers on him , him wearing just his white shirt and blue navy tie .

"He's so fine..." i muttered... WAIT WHY DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD

"What is so fine?" He asked . "Ouh haha nothing something just slipped my mind,"

He gave me a document "I think we need to discuss this just us two together today then we will have a meeting, what do you think?,"

"That's fine with me," i nodded

★ ☆

Time has passed and he is still blabbering about things i half understand about . My eyes felt heavy because i rested my head on the table while pretending to listen to him .

Heeseung still didnt notice because he was passionately explaining but i was already asleep ..

heeseung's pov

"Eunbi did you understand this part ?" I asks her and just then realising she is sleeping .

I sighed and sit across infront of her , wanting to wake her up but stopped myself .

My fingers went to her face, tucking her hair at the back of her ears . I smiled and rested my head on the table as well .

I couldn't help to admire her ,

"She's so pretty,"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

꒰ 🐾 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ˗ˏˋ