0.4 | up & down

( tw : usage of niki instead of ni-ki because for me putting a dash is tiring )

for me putting a dash is tiring )

kindly leave if you don't like that lol

nvm I FIXED IT *shakes ass*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Is this okay?" he put the shirt in front of his body , checking if the outfit will look good on him.

"Maybe too much"

Ni-ki was diving into his wardrobe , searching for the perfect outfit to wear for his date with his client . He has huge amount of clothes but are now narrowed down by just multiple outfits that are those that he thinks are suitable to be worn for his next date.

"I know i picked this job but ..." he sighed afterwards while still going through his clothes and eventually picked up a hoodie.

"Okay it's okay. Now i have to make sure those 6 boys won't snitch on me telling the boss that I accidentally added one of our customers to our groupchat,"

"What if we tell?" A voice said making Ni-ki jumped.

Sunghoon was standing at the door frame , hands crossed and smirking mischievously at the younger one.

"And what is that outfit . You're going to meet a mother with some .... hoodies??" He snickered and marched his way to Ni-ki and grap the hoodie strings Ni-ki was trying on , playing it.

"I will literally shave your hair off while you're asleep if you tell our boss," Ni-ki shove Sunghoon's hands and rolled his eyes.

"Chilll , why are you so feisty , is it because I drank your americano?," he chuckled.

"Just go away ,"

"Okay .... fine," Sunghoon made a face and gladly walked towards the door and Ni-ki let out a sighed . He then continued searching for outfits.

"What the hell am i going to wear,"

Suddenly he could feel something flying over and landed on his head , covering his face too . He took it off and saw Sunghoon again at the door , "Take this , now we are even," and he left.

He stared blankly at the shirt ,then let out an unbelievable chuckled and smiled .

"Thanks dipshit"

_______

"Hello?"

"Eunbi-ah when are you going to come?" Said someone at the other line.