[이]- Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull

Hey! Another chapter because I'm in my Fairy Tail arc and I have HuluNow I can make the story of my dreams cause I *personally*don't like the FT stories up here and on WattpadI've tried to incorporate Naruto's iconic 'dattebayo'But IDK if I did it...

Now I can make the story of my dreams cause I *personally*
don't like the FT stories up here and on Wattpad
I've tried to incorporate Naruto's iconic 'dattebayo'
But IDK if I did it right. It might come out cringe, but whatever
•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull
0:00 ───|────── 0:00
↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Happy said excitedly.

All three people, and one cat, stood in front of the guild hall, gazing up at the building. Natsu kicked the door open and declared, "We made it back alive!", "We're home!" Happy chimed in. Lucy and Y/n walked in normally while Natsu stormed into the building, accompanied by Happy. "So I heard you went all out in Hargeon, Natsu. Had to go starting trou-- AAH!" A guy with big front teeth was cut off by Natsu's kick, "Why did you do that?" questioned Lucy, raising her hands. "You lied about that Salamander. I'm going to kick your butt." Natsu threatened, "Don't get mad at me. I'm not the one to blame here. I'm just passing along a rumour I heard." The male that Natsu attacked yelled back.

"It was just a rumour?"

"You want to fight?!"

"Let's go!"

Natsu kicked the man, sending him crashing through multiple tables and causing the people sitting at those tables to be flung into the air, "Now now, Natsu. I think you need to calm down--!" Happy was then hit by a man's flying body, which sent him flying away, "Happy!" Y/n cried. Y/n turned back to look at where the guild was now engaged in some sort of brawl, "Oh, wow. I'm actually standing inside the Fairy Tail Guild Hall." Lucy said excitedly, "I'm not going to lie to you, Lu, it is not what I was expecting. You speak so highly of it that I thought it'd be stuffy, dattebayo." Y/n admitted, letting go of her suitcase handle. A man with navy blue hair who had no shirt or pants on, stood up, "So Natsu finally made it back, huh?" He asked, accidentally scaring Lucy.

"It's time we settled things once and for all." The man said, stomping towards the fight, "Gray, your clothes." A girl nursing a glass of wine said, "I don't have time for that!" Gray yelled. The girl sighed, "You see? I don't date the men here because they have no class." She said before lifting a barrel of some type of booze to her mouth, "Come here and fight me, Natsu!" The half-naked man ordered, kicking a nearby chair, "Not until you put some clothes on." Natsu said. "It's only noon and you boys are already whining like spoiled babies." A new voice spoke up causing Y/n and Lucy to turn and see a giant man with white hair, "Woah, that's a gnarly scar, dattebayo!" Y/n gasped, "Lucy, I see why you wanted to join this guild. It's awesome!"