Chapter 1

*It started with one loss. Then he started losing… His possessions… His dignity… His family. All because of 'bad luck*.

*Lincoln admitted that it was also his fault for making the situation worse. But for the whole family to accept it as face value? Was it selfish of him to want a moment of peace amidst the chaos he calls the Loud House, He tried to be patient as he had always been there in their times of needs. He tried to be understanding as despite his best intentions, things don't always go as planned, He tried to hope that his family will come back for him. But seeing his room boarded was the straw that broke the camel's back. After wiping away bitter tears, his eyes harden with resolve. His emotions may have clouded his mind and heart, but Lincoln clearly sees at least the decision he made was his own*.

Lincoln: If they don't want me… I'll give them what they want.

*The only boy swore as he stuffed a bag with what he needs. He has loaded the essentials but his meticulous mind says that it's still not enough, Since he can no longer enter his room, Lincoln raided what he feels are useful from his sisters'. He thought against going into the last room but he felt spiteful enough to enter, The Loud boy wasn't sure what can be taken from Lisa's but he found something odd amidst the menagerie of glass containers and gadgets of unknown purpose. For someone who's not much for sentimentalities, it was strange yet endearing that Lisa kept a small picture frame of their family. Fondness turned to pain as he gazed at the photo of those who abandoned him. In a moment of rage, he threw the frame at one of the genius' inventions and somehow activating it*.

Lincoln: What the-! *A brief scream and flash were the last that anyone heard or saw Lincoln Loud*.

*After the flash lincoln, had woken up seeing the night sky with something warm and crackling besides him. His mind is foggy but the middle child quickly caught sight of a person sitting near a campfire. He hoped the it is the good sort if the stranger was kind enough to bandaged his head and provided a blanket*.

???: Yoi. Anata ga me o samashite imasu.  *Lincoln tried cleaning his ear and focused again*. Go kibun wa ikagadesu ka?"

*Now the boy knows he didn't understand a thing the man said*.

Lincoln: What did you say?

???: Hm… Gaikoku hito.

*Followed by a tense silence making Lincoln fear that he may have upset this good Samaritan*.

???: Do you understand me now? *The stranger's eyes smiled at the eager nod*. That's good. I was asking how are you feeling?

*Getting up with a groan*.

Lincoln: Everything aches but I think I'm alright. *He couldn't make much of the man in the dark. But the fire shed enough light to show his savior has spiky white hair*. Who are you and where am I?

???: My name is Hatake Sakumo and you're not far away from Konohagakure no Sato. *he patiently answered, which led to another unnerving pause this time of the boy's doing, Looking off to the side, Lincoln can't help but voiced his precarious predicament*.

Lincoln: Looks like I'm not in Royal Woods anymore. *This made Sakumo wondered how alright this kid is*.

*20 years later*.

???: Finally, … It's over. *was the thought of one shinobi as he saw his students land the decisive blow to end this war. Settling besides him, Hatake Kakashi congratulated their team effort, But they're not out of the woods yet as debris were being drawn to the other-worldly prison. Noting their exhausted state, Kakashi doubted his wayward student can provide an escape in time. A decision was made, realizing he has indeed followed his father's footsteps. With his remaining Chakra, he activated his Mangekyo Sharingan for the last time. Opening a Kamui, his wordless and final order were heeded by most of former Team 7. But one needed a little push. As the force grew stronger, the Jonin commander firmly grasped his blonde student's shoulder. The boy's worried expression contrasted the calmness he is exuding despite the surmounting danger. With him keeping the portal open, they understand that one cannot be saved. But there is desperation in Naruto's eyes to prove otherwise. He felt that his student will do something rash, something that time won't allow as the dragging intensified*.