Chapter 24: Lonesome/Midnight Plan

Start from the beginning

Mackenzie: Why does this have to happen to.... Me?

Mackenzie started crying to himself on the sofa, he shoved his face into one of the pillows and yelled.

Mackenzie: Fuck!!!!

He hit the wall with is fist making a hole in the wall, making his fist bleed out. He sat back on the sofa, realizing what he just did. He held his fist in pain as he curst himself out.

Mackenzie: Fuck me,Fuck me

Then after a while to layed on the sofa without saying a word. Just him being empty. Wondering where on earth would his parents are.

Chapter 24 Part 2: Midnight Plan

Bluey woke up on her bed good that morning after that party, she got a lot of stuff yesterday, but she was most thrilled about the gift that "Jean-Luc" got her. The neckless. Bluey stared down at it, she was happy that someone loved her that much. Just then Bingo ran into her room unwelcome

Bingo: Morning Bluey!

Bluey: Ahh Bingo I've already told you to knock millions of times before.

Bingo: Oh I forgot sorry Bluey

Bluey rolled her eyes, as Bingo sat on Bluey's chair located next to the wall.

Bingo: Why do you keep looking at the neckless Jean-Luc gave you?

Bluey looked at Bingo

Bluey: Because someone is in love with me.

Bingo: That's it?

Bluey: And it's a really nice neckless but...

Bingo: But what?

Bluey: But how could he afford this?

Bingo: I don't know

Bluey and Bingo stared at the neckless, until they heard Chili's voice downstairs

Chili: Girls Breaki's ready!

Bluey and Bingo: Coming

Bluey and Bingo ran down the stairs like they were six and four again. They both sat at the table, as Chili served them food.

Bandit: So kid how was your birthday yesterday?

Bluey: I loved it

Chili: Good to hear kid but...

Bluey: But what?

Chili: Well... about what happened during the night time of your party.

Bluey remember what happened the night before.

Bluey: Oh yeah....

Chili: So what are you gonna do about Mackenzie?

Bluey: He's not my friend anymore, not after what he did to Jean-Luc

Bandit looked at Bluey with a raised eyebrow

Bandit: Bluey

Bluey: Yeah dad?

Bandit: Don't you think you're being a bit hard on him?

Bluey: Nope

Bingo: I agree with dad you are being a bit mean to him

Bandit: It's normal for you to be upset towards him but you can't cut him out of your life.

Bluey: I don't know, I just can't wrap my head around why he would attack Jean-Luc?

Chili: Alright enough talking about what happened yesterday let's just enjoy breakfast ok?

The three of them agreed and ate together happily, talking amongst each other and going to their day like normal. But the thought did leave Bluey's mind. Why would Mackenzie hurt him. She knew she said she didn't want anything to do with him so she cleared her mind, she was sitting on her porch after lunch on her phone, when she heard someone call her name.

Jean-Luc: Bluey!

Bluey looked up seeing Jean-Luc, Bluey ran up towards Jean-Luc and hugged him.

Bluey: Hey Jean-Luc how are you today

Jean-Luc: Ok still have a soar spot from Mackenzie's punches.

Bluey: That bitch

Jean-Luc: So Bluey do you wanna Fuck with Mackenzie

Bluey: What?

Jean-Luc: Fuck with him because of what he did to me, he deserves it.

Bluey though for a while,

Bluey: Ok when

Jean-Luc: Tonight

Bluey: Ok bye Jean-Luc

Bluey gave Jean-Luc a kiss then went back inside her house. Jean-Luc went back inside his car and drove off. Bluey's mind wasn't with her the whole conversation she had with Jean-Luc. But she still wanted to do it. Because what Jean-Luc said before he "deserved" it. So she dug around for stuff inside a closet. She found a hockey mask that Bandit used to wear. Winter gloves for some reason, some spray paint in the shed. And a baseball bat with a whole ton of toilet paper. With that she dumped Chili's Hockey bag and putt the stuff he grabbed. And hid the bad in her room, under her bed and snugged herself into her bed considering it was 11:00 pm already. She put a timer for her time to leave which would be around 2.00 pm and she went to bed.

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. Tell me if I should make more Bluey chapters or of other characters. It's gonna get good. Anyway have a great day. Don't forget to smile. :)