Chapter 16

If someone would have told Louis that he was going to order the death of the love of his life a year ago, he most probably would have laughed in your face. As always life is unpredictable, and here is the omega now facing the pair of deep green eyes that keep looking at him with so much hurt and regret in them. Louis can't bear to take it.

As it is, Louis has become so much stronger than he has ever been. Becoming a parent really helps you develop that side of you, where you will literally kill for your children. As an omega, only the thought of ending someone's life gives him the need to hurl, but Harry betrayed him. In the worst ways possible. If he loves Louis and their pups, he wouldn't have caused them to stand in front of each other as they are right now. In a battlefield.

"Stand still!"

It's the voice of his father that comes booming in his ears, as soon as Louis ordered his guards to attack. They are not able to take a step further as their King orders them to stay where they are.

Louis turns his head to the left, seeing his parents galloping on their respective horses to their son. Another group of guards are behind them, alert at all times for any danger coming to their King and Queen, and Henric is also there.

The Prince can make out the lines on his father's face of anger and frustration to what he must think is happening right now. A few seconds pass until the Royals climb down off their horses, their heads high as they approach the wolves with determined steps.

Louis takes a step back and grabs Henric's hand for comfort. The omega hears Harry growl and feels the urge to roll his eyes at him. This thick-headed wolf can't stop seeing Louis as his, and even now that his life will surely end the curly haired alpha still has the audacity to growl.

"What in the name of God is happening here?" The King yells as soon as he is in front of his son. His chest rumbles with a growl, eyes flashing over with anger. Louis has never seen him this angry, not even when he learned about his son's pregnancy.

His mother is a step back, her chin trembling and eyes filled with tears. She squeezes her hand-fan between her fingers, trying hard not to scream and lose her manners.

Louis doesn't have the chance to speak up before his father looks at the pack in front of his son and his eyes widen in realisation.

"You!" He points his finger at Harry. "I thought I already got rid of this hooligan! How are you still alive?!"

He looks around the place and his jaw clenches when he gets a general idea of what was just about to occur.

The Queen looks at Liam with a disappointed face.

Her son's guard failing them this way by letting Louis walk head first into danger and helping him behind her back all this time.

Harry's pack bare their teeth, ready to attack when they see the King's rage against their leader. When Harry raises his hand, they still stay on guard but don't dare to make a move.

"Get him!" The King says to two of the alphas he brought with him.

The guards walk towards Harry and the alpha goes easily without saying anything. The alphas grab his wrists and tie them up behind his back. He looks defeated and Louis hates the pang in his chest he feels at the scene.

"How many times do I have to deal with your rebellion, son? I thought I brought up a good omega for this country. I never thought you were capable of this, more so behind my back. You have failed me numerous times yet I still offer you my trust," the Kings turns to his son, his voice filled with rage and sadness at the same time.

Louis swallows. "Do I have the permission to speak?"

"You have lost that right!"

"No, I have not!" Louis bites back. Henric places a comforting hand on his shoulder but the omega doesn't budge. "I know I do not deserve your trust, your highness, but please be the alpha I know you to be and do let me speak."

As Sweet As You Areजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें