First day

Quick note for rest of story(will be updated a lot lol):
(Y/n)-prefered name
(D/n)-Dead name
(M/n)- mothers name
(F/n)- fathers name
(F/c)- favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(P/p)- preferred pronouns

No one's pov:

Today was your first day at UA. You are a 1st year transfer student. Right now you are hiding in the boys bathroom, crying cause your mom bought you the f***ing girls uniform.

You hated her. She was the most transphobic person you know! She even put your dead name on the roster. She was just the worst.

You hear someone open the door. It was Bakugos Katsuki, the 'ruler' of this school, or so that's what everyone told you. He opens the stall you are in and looks confused but also angry. "Why is there a girl in the-" Tears fill your eyes as he realizes. "Oh you're a trans guy aren't you..." You nod, holding back the tears. Bakugo just grabs your arm and stomps into the principal's office. He leaves you outside and all you can hear is yelling.

*Bakugo's POV*

I march straight into principle Nezu's office and start yelling at him to give me the male outfit and to change this kids name on the rosters. I may be a bully but I'm not cruel. As soon as he hands me the outfit I hand it to the boy. "what's your preferred name?" Nezu asks the boy. "(Y/n)," the boy mumbled. Nezu changed the name on the roster and sent us off. I led (y/n) to the changing rooms, pushing him into the boys locker room. They go to resist but I don't budge. They finally give up and change. They come back out in the male outfit. I hold back a smile as I take the female one and throw it out. They look at me confused. "You look better in this one," I wink before walking off.

And that's the end of the first chapter. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 2 will come out soon I promise. ~Author-chan