𝟬𝟭𝟬. new relationships

"Do you really think this will work?" The chestnut asks with crossed arms and raised eyebrows, she was very sure that this wouldn't work and her expression said it all

"Well, we have to find out." Responded the blonde-haired boy in front of her, who, still with his enthusiastic smile, had his arm resting on the shoulder of his freckled friend.

John B along with the Pogues and Olivia were executing the plan so that Kiara and Sarah could figure it out, and even though that was none of their business, they had to do it so they could all work together and go look for the gold like the good group that they are.

The freckled boy had asked Sarah to go get something to fix the boat's engine, and yes, it was clearly a lie and he locked her in there so that when Kiara arrived she would be the one to open it so they could talk.

"If this doesn't work, Sarah will kill us for locking her up and lying to her."

"Sarah will be so happy when she reunites with Kie that she won't even have time to complain to us for lying to her. Believe me, it'll be fun." John B's hopes were dashed by all the bad thoughts Olivia had about the plan and of course she had no choice but to agree with the Pogue.

Finally Pope and Kiara arrived, it was what was missing to begin executing the plan.

John B, JJ, and Olivia were pretending to try to fix the boat's engines, so the brunette girl could help them.

"What happened?" Kiara asked instantly, everyone turned to look at her when they heard her voice.

"Uh, the alternator's, uh, not alternating anymore." The blonde boy responded while trying not to make eye contact with Olivia, since, even though she was in front of him, JJ knew that she was possibly holding back her laughter next to John B.

John B looked at Olivia and then looked up at Kiara and said, "It's not charged," and then he raised his eyebrows as Olivia wrapped her arm around his neck and nodded.

"Did you check the plugs?" The brunette tucked her hair behind her ear, wanting to be able to get it out of sight and take a good look at the situation.

"No. No, you should check 'em."

When John B said that, the three of them stood up while Kie was now the one who crouched down to understand what was wrong with the alternator.

"You guys are useless," the brunette complained as JJ walked behind her and Olivia was waiting for him with her hand outstretched so he could take it.

"Sorry about that."

"Come on, come on, come on!" The chestnut whispered as she took quick steps next to John B and JJ, both of them laughing at the tone of voice she used.

"Uh... is this a joke?" The brunette frowned as she touched some things in the plugs, perhaps deep down she had a feeling that something was not right.