Siyamthanda kept on looking at Senamile and Mxolisi saw him. "You like her?" He asked. " A lot man, since grade 8," he replied.

Mxolisi was shocked to hear that. "Didn't know it takes two years for a man to court a girl," Mxolisi teased him. 

[Siyamthanda chuckled]" I've seen you with Thando before, what is going on." Mxolisi looked at her and nodded his head. "She made fun of me," Mxolisi said sadly. Siyamthanda was shocked that because Thando calls her a princess. "That is not like her though," Siyamthanda confused. Thando wanted to speak to Senamile but she thought maybe she needed space after valentine's ball.

"You looked beautiful on Friday and I jus..." Senamile interrupted her, "thanks."

Thando felt pity for Senamile. "I'm sorry for what happened to you I understand how you feel," Thando sympathized with her. "You don't and it wasn't your fault but I appreciate your effort," she said.

"Maybe if we can..."

Thando interrupted her, "stop, what are you trying to do Thando. We are not friends and never will be. You are just like other girls in this class, pretending to be friendly. I know for fact that you enjoyed when I was trending."

"No, I didn't," Thando defended herself.

"But you are enjoying when they are always making me go in front of the class and cry. Am I wrong? Maybe you are not the perfect princess after all," Senamile angrily.

Thando was speechless and Senamile returned to her place. Thando regretted what she did to Senamile and wanted redemption. Mxolisi and Siyamthanda were still talking.

"I see you haven't been introduced to these class," Siyamthanda said.

[Mxolisi chuckled]

"Let me do the honor. Let's start with the couples of the class Aaliyah and Vusi. They both love each other but they have a problem," Siyamthanda introduced Aaliyah and Vusi to Mxolisi.

"What's that?" Mxolisi asked.

"Vusi can't speak English and Aaliyah can't speak Zulu so it's hard for them to communicate. Aaliyah doesn't care about anything but her boyfriend. Then Vusi's problem is that he's under Mzwanele's shadow and does not want to betray him," Siyamthanda continued.

"Aaliyah is pretty, why doesn't Vusi use her pretty to get out of Mzwanele's shadow?" Mxolisi asked.

"Well I don't know. Meet Thando, the perfect princess who likes to focus on netball and school work. She doesn't entertain boys that why we say she's perfect," Siyamthanda introduced Thando to Mxolisi. "How's that perfect?" Mxolisi asked.

"Never dated before and does things perfectly. There was this boy called Thabiso who plays football, Thabiso wanted Thando and they were close but only to find that Thabiso is in a friendzone with her. Thabiso ruined their friendship by telling her about his feelings for her, then Thando told him that they should stop being friends. Thabiso begged her but still Thando moved on," Siyamthanda continued.

"Maybe Thando just saw Thabiso as a friend nothing that much," Mxolisi thought.

"You think Thabiso was the first guy to confront Thando? Even Mzwanele tried but still Thando remained herself," he said.

Mxolisi looked at Thando. Siyamthanda continued talking to him but Mxolisi wasn't listening to him. The math teacher came.

"I'll announce the top 3 in this test," she said.

[Learners murmured]

"That's because they were above 70%. Ok then our number three's are Vusi and Aaliyah 80%, good work guys. Our number two's are Siyamthanda and Mxolisi 89%, wow!" The principal announced.