"This one is from when Uncle cau came to pick us up from school. That day Uncle cau took us on an ice cream date." Venice said and showed more photos.

" Venice said and showed more photos

"Ooho ven you look so cute here

"Ooho ven you look so cute here. My cupcake look so cute " Porsche said and squeezed venven's chubby cheeks. Venice pouted and rubbed his cheek.

"Im not kut. I am hadsom"venice stomped his lil foots And snatched the photo from Porsche's hand.

(Im not cute. I am handsome)

I was looking at them silently with a slight smile on my face. Venice was insisting on seeing Pkhun's fishes, so Pkhun brought him to the garden to see his fishes. After playing with the fishes, he started showing them his pictures. Porsche smiled and sat down next to me

"Would you like to see childhood photos of Venice?"I asked.I never felt awkward with a Porsche. But today I am feeling it. Is it because we are meeting after four years? I know Porsche must have a lot of questions in his mind. But i don't want to answer them. Not now.

"Why not. This is also something to be asked."he said excitedly. I smiled and took out my phone.

"see this photo was taken when Venice was only three months old." I said excitedly.I always wanted to show Porsche childhood photos of Venice. but never got the chance....

"And this one too"

"And this one too"

"He was very small

"He was very small. He had small fingers and small legs and used to cry a lot. So Macau and I used to make him sleep in our lap the whole night.Then my naughty baby used to sleep. "I said remembering the old days.

"And look this one Photo of his first birthday. Despite my repeated refusal, Macau and Pkhun threw a big party.and this one was when Venice said his first word for the first time. That day I was so happy that what can I tell you, it felt as if I had got life for the second time."When I turned towards Porsche, he was looking at me with a slight smile.

"When I turned towards Porsche, he was looking at me with a slight smile

"I'm happy to see you like this again pete. I really miss you so much pete"he said and hugged me tightly. i couldn't stop my tears. I hugged Porsche tightly. Whatever I had suppressed in my heart for so many years, today I shed it all with the help of tears

"Pete, if you think no one can understand your pain, then you are wrong.If you think that someone will judge you here then you are wrong. The decision you took six years ago is not your fault.Don't hurt yourself. Don't blame yourself."Porsche said while caressing my back softly.

"Whatever happened six years ago was a nightmare, Pete. I know you couldn't forget him but don't hurt yourself for Venice"i broke the hug As soon as Porsche mentioned him. Then I saw that he was also crying.

"I had forgotten him that very day. The day I left that house " I said and wisped my tear roughly and stand up

" I'm tired. I'm going to my room to rest. Take care of Venice."he nodded

In these four years, no matter how many times I have tried to forget you, I am still unable to forget you. When Venice was born I felt as if life had given me a second chance.I am living only because of Venice. You had left me no reason to live.only five more days then w----I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize someone came in front of me.We bumped into each other. I was about to fall but he held my waist tightly and saved me from falling.

"Oh im sorr---my words got stuck in my throat. as soon as i saw in front of me. Suddenly my throat became dry, I started having trouble breathing, sweat started appearing on my forehead.Everything became blurry in front of me.

" PETE!!! "

Before I fell down I heard someone shouting my name. After that everything went black.

_________________________________

HEHE IM BACK, 😃

Let me know your thoughts in comments

All the pictures from Pinterest