Chapter 2: Unveiling Truths

Start from the beginning

Then, the inevitable question came, directed at Sei. "Minatozaki Sei, I understand that you have a famous sister who is also a member of a well-known idol group. Can you tell us more about your relationship with her and how it has influenced your journey?"

Sana held her breath, her heart pounding in her chest. She had been dreading this moment, knowing that her brother's newfound fame would inevitably shine a spotlight on their relationship.

Sei's smile faltered for a moment, his eyes flickering with a mix of emotions. "Yes, it's true. My sister, Minatozaki Sana, is a member of Twice," he began, his voice tinged with emotion. "She's been my biggest inspiration throughout my life. I wouldn't be half the person I am today without her unwavering love and guidance."

"Interesting!" the host commented "Does she know that you are here now? As an idol?"

"A-ah, ani...." Sei chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head "I planned it to be a surprise.... so, uhm, if you're watching noona, surprise....?"

Sei's goofy yet nervous smile was zoomed in on the screen. The tears that were welling up in Sana's eyes suddenly disappeared, replaced by a sudden rage.

"Yah, Minatozaki Sei!" she playfully yelled at the screen "Don't you know how worried I am right now?!"

The other members laughed at her expense and patted her back.

"Well, we finally know why he suddenly became an idol." Nayeon spoke up

"Ne... haughh." Sana let out a long sigh "This boy..."

She runs her fingers through her hair, clearly tired from the events that have transpired.

"Sana, gwenchana?" This time it was Mina who offered a comforting hand.

Sana nodded, a small smile playing on her lips "Yeah, I'm fine... Sei really knows how to make an entrance."

Tzuyu giggles, her eyes sparkling "Well, he's definitely got the whole idol thing down. Maybe he took some tips from you, Sana-unnie."

Sana rolled her eyes, but a soft laugh escaped her lips. "Yeah, right. Knowing Sei, he probably just winged it."

"Let's get some rest, Sanakee, pali pali." Momo encouraged "Besides looks like the interview is almost done anyways."

Tzuyu nodded as he watched the interview draw to a close, now only noticing the amounts of views the Debut MV had.

"70M views already?!" She exclaimed in shock.

"Eeeeehhhh?!?!"

Hours before the release of the MV

As the interview concluded and the cameras finally stopped rolling, the members of Divinity let out a collective sigh of relief, the tension in the air dissipating like a balloon losing its air. Jaehyun wiped the sweat off his brow, his shoulders sagging with exhaustion.

"Man, that was intense," he remarked, running a hand through his hair. "I never imagined we'd be sitting in front of cameras, pouring our hearts out like that."

Minho chuckled, the adrenaline still coursing through his veins. "Tell me about it. But hey, we handled it like pros, right?"

Lin Wei nodded, a shy smile tugging at his lips. "Yeah, I think we did okay. I just hope we didn't say anything too embarrassing."

Sei let out a nervous laugh, his mind still reeling from the whirlwind of emotions. "I can't believe I actually said all that stuff about Sana-onee. She's gonna kill me when she finds out."

Jaehyun clapped Sei on the back, a reassuring but playful grin on his face. "Our dearest, maknae, there is no need to worry. I'm sure she'll understand. And by the off-chance that she does get mad, well...."

"Yah, hyung! Are you gonna leave me to handle it by myself?!" Sei playfully scolded

"Hey, she's your sister!" Jae raised his arms in mock surrender.

All the while, the other members laughed at their bickering and sillyness.

"Ahem, boys." A well-dressed man stood infront of them, gaining their attention.

"Oh, Manager-hyung!" the group exclaimed.

"Congratulations on finishing your debut MV, I'm all very proud of you, you all did amazing." they all beamed at the praise and fistbumped with each other. "This is just the beginning  though."

With a determined look, their manager looked straight at them.

"It's time you show the world, that the gods are still here."

END

I was in a writing mood, as always let me know what you think!

Enjoy!