Chapter 6: Run to Rivendell.

Start from the beginning

"That sounds like something Voldemort would do." Harry said nervously.

"It can't be. No magic can summon the dead like that." Hermione pointed out.

"At least... not in our Universe. Maybe the rules here are different." Luna countered. 

"I saw him, Gandalf. From out of the darkness. The Necromancer has come." Radagast told Gandalf. And then he began to think of some horrid thoughts of fighting off bats. He stared getting twitchy. But then he stopped. "Sorry." He said. 

"Try a little bit of tope." Gandalf handed him a pipe. "It'll help settled your nerves."

Radagast took the pipe and began sucking in the smoke. And then releasing it through his nose and ears. And then looked stone.

"Now, the Necromancer. Are you sure?" Gandalf asked.

And just to show how sure he was. Radagast pulled out a sword in wrapping. In the shape of a sword. 

"That is not from the world of the living." Radagast warned. 

"Wait a second. Who's this Necromancer?" Harry asked. But before anyone could answer, a strange howling sound emerged. Like a wolf.

"Was that a wolf? Are there, are there wolves out there?" Bilbo asked hearing it too.

"Wolves? No, that is not a wolf." Bofur answered, his fear knowing what it was. 

What it was was a Warg. A large Black creature that charged at the party. "What is that?" Harry asked.

"Doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before." Hermione answered.

"Reducto!" Ginny shot quickly at the Warg and causing it to explode. 

"Look out! Another!" Neville quickly shot out Stupefy at the Warg. And then Kili shot an arrow at the beast, and Thorin buried his sword into the beast. 

"Warg scouts! Which means an orc pack is not far behind!" Thorin informed. 

"Orc Pack?" Bilbo and Ron asked at the same time. 

Gandalf in the meantime stormed over towards Thorin. "Who did you tell about your quest, beyond your kin?" He demanded at Thorin.

"No one." Thorin answered.

"Who did you tell?!" Gandalf repeated.

"No one, I swear!" Thorin repeated.

"What in Merlin's Name is going on? Why are there Wargs trying to attack Thorin?" Hermione asked. 

"We are being hunted." Gandalf answered. 

"Well who would be trying to hunt us?" Neville asked.

"I don't know, probably Voldemort." Harry suggested. 

"We have to get out of here." Dwalin said. 

"We can't! We have no ponies! They bolted!" Ori pointed out.

"Oops." Harry realized. "I set them loose without..." 

"Harry! Now we've got to walk the rest of the way!" Ron complained. 

"Bigger issues, Ron!" Ginny shouted. "There's Orcs about to attack us!" 

"I'll draw them off!" Radagast declared, jumping in on the action. 

"These are Gundabad Wargs! They will outrun you!" Gandalf countered to Radagast.

"These are Rhosgobel Rabbits." Radagast shot back. "I'd like to see them try." He said with a smirk.