Chapter 5: Trolls In Middle Earth! Thought you outta know.

The next day was filled with nothing but rain as everyone rode on ponies through the forest. To the annoyance of the Dwarves and Ron.

"Gah. Stupid Rain. Nothing good ever comes with it." Ron groaned. 

"There he goes again with the rain." Ginny rolled her eyes. 

"Only because it's true, Ginny." Ron countered. 

"You know that it's very good for Herbology Plants, Ron. That's good for something. Woah!" Neville tried to say but he was having a hard time with his ponies.

"I rather like the rain. Some might call it a bad omen. But I prefer to see it as very comforting." Luna said as she smiled with her dream like voice. 

"This isn't so bad. At least it's not a monsoon." Harry pointed out as he felt the rain on his face. But luckily he had put a charm on his glasses so they couldn't get wet. "And not when you're falling from the sky and to the ground at a very fast pace." He added getting flashbacks.

"Is that what happened to you once, Harry?" Bilbo asked. And all the Dwarves turned their heads to Harry. As did Gandalf.

Harry groaned. Bilbo just had to put him on the spotlight.

"It did. Our Third Year in Hogwarts. It was a Quidditch Game against Hufflepuff." Ron answered for Harry. "A whole Monsoon too. And a bunch of Dementors showed up and attacked Harry on his broom. Made him fall off his broom." 

"Dumbledore was furious too." Hermione added. "After he saved Harry, he made the Dementors go away. Shooed them off. The Dementors weren't supposed to go inside the Hogwarts Grounds." 

"What's a Dementor?" Ori asked confused.

"A floating black cloaked monster that sucks on souls and makes people relive their worst nightmares." Ginny answered. She had her own experience with Dementors and they were not pretty. 

Bilbo gulped.

"It's a... long story on why they were in Hogwarts grounds." Neville added. 

"Well what about this rain here?" Dori asked changing the subject. "Mr. Gandalf? Can't you do something about this deluge?"

"It is raining, Master Dwarf. And it will continue to rain until the rain is done! If you wish to change the weather of the world, you should find yourself another wizard." Gandalf retorted.

"Well there are six right here?" Dori pointed out.

"Um... sorry, Dori. No can do. None of us know any weather changing charms on us." Hermione said.

"I doubt if there is any." Harry thought. Then again, if there was a weather changing charm or anything, they would've learned it by now.

"Are there any?" Bilbo asked.

"What?" Gandalf asked.

"Are there any what? Other Wizards?" Neville asked.

"Yeah. What he said." Bilbo clarified.

"In Middle Earth. There are five of us." Gandalf answered.

"Just five?" Ginny asked in disbelief. "You didn't just stick with that pureblood mentality thing, did you? Our Dad always told Ron and I that if we didn't interact and marry Muggles, we'd have died out long ago." 

"No. The Wizards of Middle Earth are very different from your world. The Greatest of our order is Saruman, The White. Then there are the two blue wizards. Do you know, I've quite forgotten their names." Gandalf explained.

"Don't sweat it too much, Gandalf. Neville forgets nearly every name." Ron assured.

"Yeah... it's why Gran had to get me a Remembrall. The only problem is, I couldn't remember what I'd forgotten." Neville admitted.