He slowly went their and sat beside her. Aarohi when felt a presence beside her turned around to find him.

𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙷𝙸'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Life is so twisted. You don't know what's going to happen next neither you can change the past, stop the present or see the future. Never did I imagined to run in a empty unknown road, a stranger will find me take me to his house and whatever.

Things happen when we least accept anything to happen. I can't even tell Akhil were I am now, he might be tensed. Mahadev help me please.

Suddenly I felt someone beside me, Shit! did I woke Nandini up. I turned to find him sitting beside me but maintaining a respectable distance.

What is he doing here at this hour? Isn't it very late at night now for him he should be sleeping now? How can I even asked him this? He might get bored sitting with me here. Huhh!!

"𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢 𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢, 𝐑𝐮𝐡𝐢. 𝐀𝐚𝐩 𝐤𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐚 𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐝 𝐳𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐢 𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐮?"
( You don't need to get tensed Ruhi. You may think you are quite but your eyes are quite expressive and they express themselves more than any voice. So if you grant the permission can I read it further?)

I could feel my cheeks heating up with the words he said right now.

"Seems like Mi Alma isn't sleepy?"He asked. I just shaked my head.

"Do you mind if I sing a song for you, I'm not a great singer but I definitely sing sometimes. You know being a doctor I did many other activities which could keep me going during my college days and music was one of them which kept me going. It was always kind of a therapy which I gave myself, maybe it might help you feel better." he proposed the idea. I simply noded.

Even to me music has always been therapeutic.

He stood up and went outside the room. Where is he going? After a couple of minutes he returned with his guitar and again sat beside me maintaining his distance.

His long fingers and veiny hands were on the guitar cord maybe adjusting it slowly he started humming some tunes and playing with the guitar strings.

(I suggest you'll to read the upcoming part while listening to the song 'Thoda Thoda Pyaar' you can even fmd it on my Spotify Playlist name 'Ek Prem Katha'. This is just a suggestion as even I wrote this past while listening to the song and it will just help you feel more deeply with what the characters are felling. Okay bye Mi Flors enjoy the chapter ahead.)