5

I'm the best wattpad writer ever, I keep forgetting to write 😍

--- ✦ --- ✦ --- ✦ ---

"Your majesty!~ how did How did you manage to make the water evaporate???" Alastor asked in mix shock-amusement

"You know damn well I got distracted! It's not my fault I have problems with distractions" The king of hell grumbled while pouring water into a kettle-that was now darker than it originally was because of a certain king.

"But still!~ How?~ Even the kettle is burnt now!~" The red Deer mused- it isn't everyday you see the king of hell himself managing to burn the kettle.

Regardless, Alastor continued to make the waffles. This time checking on Lucifer from time to time. The last thing he needs is for the fallen angel burn the kettle to a crisp.

...

"Gotta say, your majesty~ You should really learn basic survival skills, aka cooking." The radio demon mumbled while staring at the King's pathetic excuse of a waffle.

"We're making waffle anyway!~ how did you even manage to burn these?~" The red Deer said in confusion "To be fair, I can just materialize food when ever I wanted to! I didn't think I'd need to learn!" The king huffed while throwing away the burnt waffle

"It's not about the food!~ well it mostly is, but overall, it's about the satisfaction of knowing you manage to create something that satisfies yourself!~" "so, basically, ducks?"

"Fuck, you're hopeless!~" "Now you listen here you little piece of shit-"

Their banter went back and forth like this, making them sound like a married couple arguing. Even the radio demon's shadow was enjoying the show.

...

"There, see?~ that wasn't so hard was it?~" The red Deer huffed while helping the short king learn how to make coffee. The king of hell had just been materializing everything he eats and drinks, they taste the same. But the deer demon was right, this is more fun than just materializing them.

"Alright, alright. You win. Cooking is fun. there, happy?" The short king relented with a chuckle while raising his hands in defeat "Very much so, your majesty~"

"So can.. You teach me more?" The small blonde asked with a sheepish smile, fidgeting with the hem of the hem of his shirt he was wearing nervously.

"I may consider it~ don't expect much though, your Highness~" The radio demon purred while setting up the table. Lucifer helped too, Placing the plates down as Alastor placed the waffles on the plates.

The deer demon hummed a soft jazz tune, making the Small blonde moved his head with the melody unconsciously.

At this moment, The king of hell felt content. The most he has been ever since Lilith had left. And he had the radio demon to thank to.

...

"Oh you should have seen Charlie during her emo phase! God, She was a rebel" Lucifer said with a chuckle, causing the princess of hell the groan in embarrassment "Daaaddddd!!"

"Charlie? Going through an Emo phase? Got any photos, Short king?" Angel said with a snicker before chuckling when Charlie had nudged his hips with her elbow

"Even then, her uncle Asmodeus and Aunt Beelzebub still spoiled her with all the most Emo-est shit I've ever seen! I remember getting confused in how she managed to get her hand on black hair dye when those are strictly reserved at the ring of Wrath. Which at the time, I forbade her!" The short king Huff, causing the whole crew to chuckle—Minus Charlie

"Looks like the sins really love you, honey" Vaggie said while Petting Charlie's back gently to lessen her embarrassment. "You'd be surprised to find out even Mammon adores her. "

"The sin of greed? Heh, knowin him i guess Charlie really is that special if that man adores her too." Husk said while eating his waffles.

"She is quite a special girl, isn't she?~" Alastor cooed while eating raw deer meat, in which Lucifer had casted a spell on so that the smell won't bother the others.

"Charlie Charlie Charlie!" Nifty said excited while tugging on the princess's coat "what is it, niffty?"

"I made you a crown! A roach crown!" The small one eyed demon said while climbing onto the table and Placing it on top the princess's head "You are now, Princess roach." Niffty said with a bow, causing the others to chuckle

"Niffty my dear, didn't you say I'm king roach?~ wouldn't that make me Charlie's father then?~" The radio demon said with a teasing snicker at the king of hell. Purposely trying to piss him off

"Excuse me?? When did that happen!" The small king said while glaring at The red Deer. "On the day of the battle, your majesty~ isn't that right niffty?~"

"Mhmm! King roach, Alastor!" the one eyes demon said with a grin while sitting on Alastor's head innocently.

"This can't be happening! That's My Daughter! Niffty, make me one!!" Lucifer commanded while crossing his arms over his chest. Making the rest Chuckle in amusement.

"on it your majesty!" Niffty said excitedly while patting alastor's shoulder.

Taking it as a sign, the radio demon used his tentacle to Grab the one eyes demon's box filled with dead roaches from beneath the cabinet along with her knitting kit before handing it to her.

She sat quietly on Alastor's head and began to make the crown for the king of hell excitedly. It's not often people ask her to make them accessories with roaches! This was definitely the best day ever!

——— ✦ ——— ✦ ——— ✦ ———

917 words

My lord..~ 📻🍎 || Radioapple || On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara