3

——— ✦ ——— ✦ ——— ✦ ———

"Uhh, Your majesty. What are you doing?" Angel said as he walked into the kitchen when he had smelt something burning.

"I maybe the king of hell, But that doesn't mean I'm the king of cooking, angel.. " Lucifer murmured while throwing away the burnt Pasta

"Oof, that hurt my soul.. " the pink spider mumbled when he saw the burnt pasta."Need help with that Pasta, Your majesty?"

"Really? I mean, yeah sure. Thanks, Angel." Lucifer said with a warm smile as Angeldust walked him through the process of making good pasta.

...

"Holy shit, Angel! This is the best pasta I've had in centuries!" Lucifer exclaimed while wolfing down the pasta.

"Thanks, Short king! If ya need anymore help with pasta, you know where to find me" Angel said with a wink before leaving the king to eat his pasta in peace.

"My my..~ I never thought I'd see the day where the king of hell Almost burnt down the kitchen~" Alastor said while towering behind the small king. Causing the blonde to choke on his food again

"Fuck, We should put a bell on you, you know that?" "It ruins the surprise though, Your Highness~!" Lucifer simply rolled his eyes and went back to eating. He didn't have time to deal with his bullshit right now. This is the last thing he needs after their earlier interaction.

"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Right back at you, your Highness~"

...

"Alastor! I've made us matching bracelets!!" Niffty said while running, and tripping every so often, towards the radio demon.

"How many roaches have you killed this time, my deer?" Alastor mused while handing the small sinner his hand so that she can out the bracelet on him. "Enough to make us bracelets!!"

"Haha! Understandable~" he cooed while sitting on the floor to make it slightly easier for the one eyed sinner.

"Is he always like that?" Lucifer asked husker while drinking a glass of wine. "He has a soft spot for the girls, Minus Vaggie. Believe me, if that was anyone but Niffty or Charlie, he'd turn them down. " the cat bartender said with a huff

"Huh.."

...

"Oh Charlie!~ I'll be heading out to cannibal town now, Do you want me to tell Rosie you said hi?~" Alastor said while fixing up his tie and getting ready to exit the Hotel

"Oh yes, definitely Tell her I said hi!" Charlie said from the top of the stairs while jumping slightly, Vaggie shaking her head in amusement at her enthusiasm

"Alrighty then, my dear~ I'll definitely tell her you said hi~" Alastor said before waving goodbye and walking out the hotel.

Taking a deep breath, He then made his way through pentagram city and made sure to avoid the places where the Vees are often seen. That TV monitor head is way to obsessed with him, and he's definitely not enjoying the attention. Though the chase is quite entertaining.

Why is the Box head obsessed with him? He doesn't know. But it is fun to rile him up. But then again, he loves to tile everyone up, especially that damnable king of hell. He's the most entertaining to Bother.

Keeping on track, Alastor walked into cannibal town and went into Rosie's little shop. Waiting at the front door as Rosie tends to the customers

"Alastor! My my, you're looking dandy today. I thought you said you're taking a few days to rest from the wound that Adam person gave you?" Rosie said while leading the deer demon to a seat