2

--- ✦ --- ✦ --- ✦ ---

Of all the people that had to make breakfast for them all, it had to be that damned Deer head. Now the king has lost his hunger.

Grumbling in annoyance, The king of hell walked up to his room once more and began making more little duckies to distract himself from the fact his annoying rival was the one that has been making food for His Daughter. Admittingly, he's thankful the radio demon has been taking care of his daughter. But it's still pissing him off, god knows why.

Sighing softly, he took out some materials from his work bench and began to create some ducks that resembles the residents in the hotel. Minus Alastor though, he doesn't want to waste his precious materials on such a useless waste of space.

...

Humming while creating, He took his time building the duck's. Though, half way through his activity, His stomach began to growl. Rolling his eyes while grumbling, he put a halt to his distraction and decided to finally go eat.

Though he is most definitely skipping the pancakes, regardless of how good it was.

Walking towards the elevator, he heard a soft grunt coming from across the hallway. He wanted to ignore it, pretend like the man at the East side of the hotel doesn't exist.

But it's quite hard to ignore the pain in those small noises he was making. Groaning , the king of hell rolled his eyes and reluctantly made his way towards the east tower. Mumbling some insults before Knocking on the radio demon's door.

No answer..

Honestly, he didn't care if he had answered or not. Grateful even if the radio demon had told him to leave. But with the sound he had made earlier, and the no response. Something was kicking at his gut to just open the door.

Sighing softly, Lucifer opened the door carefully while peeping inside. The room had a 1930s feel. and then there's the radio set up. The amount of buttons on it was making it very tempting for the small king to press all of them.

But that's when he noticed Alastor's coat hanging onto the seat. Raising an eyebrow at it, he took a close inspection of it before seeing the amount of blood that was on it.

His eyes widen in shock before a small smirk tugged on his lips 'So he did got injured. That's good. But shouldn't it be healed by now?' The small king thought to himself before looking around the room for the deer overlord.

Looking on the bed, it was empty. Walking around it though, that's when he saw him sat on the floor, passed out.

Lucifer's eyes widen in shock at the sight. He had expected the radio demon to had just been ignoring him not.. This..

Despite his hatred for the overlord in front of him, his daughter was far too fond of him for the king of hell himself to ignore. The things he'd do for his daughter.

Picking up the deer head, he laid him down onto the mattress before inspecting the wound. "Yesh, that's a deep cut.. " he murmured when he got a good view of it

Come to think of it, this injury was caused by Adams Guitar-axe.. Thing.. Which most possibly would be made out of angelic steel. No wonder the cut hasn't healed yet.

Fuck, and this insufferable red head had been acting perfectly fine the whole morning too. Even made time to make breakfast for the other's despite his injuries. He maybe an asshole, but he can see why Charlie is fond of the deer demon.

Taking a deep breath, The short king used his powers to heal the deep cut on Alastor's chest. Removing the trace of Angelic magic from his body too to refrain from him getting hurt from the inside too.

Once that was done, Lucifer materialized a towel and began to clean the remaining blood from Alastor's body. Doing so slowly to refrain waking up the insufferable demon.

...

"Shit, how the hell do you wash blood out of fabric?" Lucifer grumbled while trying to clean the blood out of Alastor's coat. This was and definitely still is, the last thing he wants to do today.

Scrubbing away, he was making very slow progress. At this point, he's already considering asking the Royal tailor to make a new coat for the deer head.

Speaking of the deer, Alastor was still resting on his bed. Naked instead of the pants he was wearing. Tossing around a bit in bed, that's when he slowly woke up.

Sitting on the bed, with his back against he headboard. He touched his chest where his wounds would be only to find it healed?

"What?" He says, Confused. the static in his voice disappearing momentarily. Looking around, His coat was missing, hell even the big cut that should have left a mark isn't there too!

That's when the door to his bathroom had unlocked "God why are blood so hard to clean out if fabric" The short king grumbled until their eyes locked together.

"Well shit." The blondie cursed before tossing the coat he had cleaned into alastor's face before poofing out of the room.

Alastor's ears fell flat against his head, processing what just happened before putting his clothes on and marching his way towards the West End of the hotel. He had a calm look, but inside he was burning with rage? Confusion? Gratefulness? He doesn't know himself.

But one thing he does know is that he demanded answers on why the king of hell was in his room in the first place.

"Your majesty, I wish to speak to you right this instant!~" the red head said while knocking on the Door. "And what if I said no?"

"Then I'll let myself in~" The radio demon said before transforming into a shadowy Mist and entering the king of Hell's room through the crack beneath the door.

Lucifer was hiding in his sheets, clearly embarrassed by the situation. "my my, is the king of hell himself embarrassed?~" The radio demon cooed while poking at the Blondie through his sheets. "Oh Fuck off."

"My, how rude~ I wish to know, what in the seven rings of hell were you doing in my room, your majesty?~" Alastor purred while picking up the small king like he was a cat

"Put me down right this instant!" "Hmmm.. No~ answer my question first and maybe I'll put you down~" rolling his eyes at the red head,Lucifer tried to escape from his grasp and failed miserably before an idea came to mind

" you've got a tight grip, maybe you should choke me with that hand of yours while you're at it too..~" The demon king purred seductively,causing the radio demon to go static and immediately dropping the short king into the ground

"Angel's right. That works like a charm!" Lucifer said with a chuckle while The radio demon continued to glitch aggressively

...

"You didn't have to heal me you know, your majesty~" The radio demon murmured while looking out the window. "yeah well, if I left you like that Charlie might get worried if she were to find out.. "

"That's understandable~ wouldn't want her to be worried sick anyway~" The radio demon cooed before dissolving into a black mist and leaving the room.

"A 'Thank you' would have been nice too you know!!" The king of hell shouted before huffing in annoyance

"Hmm~"

Growls

"Oh yeah, I haven't eaten yet.. "

——— ✦ ——— ✦ ——— ✦ ———

1254 words