“J- Jordan, what are you doing?” I questioned uneasy, kind of scared of the outcome as to what he was going to say.

“Something we’ve both been wanting to do for a long time and something that I have been craving to do since the beach party.”

That was the simple statement Jordan gave me before one of his hands made its way towards my face and turned my head until his lips were pressed up against mine. My body was still toward the refrigerator, so Jordan’s front side was up against my back as he kept kissing me as hard as he could.

I felt something poking at my lower back and that’s when I knew I had to use all the strength that I could muster up to push him off of me before the situation turned worse.

Just as I turned around to push him off me, I heard the pantry door open. .

~~~ 

Talon’s POV:  

I quickly kissed Jessica once more before I made my way into the pantry and quietly closed the door.  

I couldn’t believe what all has happened with Jess and I in the kitchen, it finally felt like everything was going right. It finally felt like the ball was in my court and I just scored the big win for my team by dunking that thing. But of course Jessica is more than just some stupid game like basketball, Jessica would be the prize that I would get after the big win. Jessica would be my trophy. And that exactly is what she is, she my shiny trophy that I want to put on the top self out of harms way. I would polish it everyday and make sure that would never be a hair of dust on it. I would be it’s protector.  

Wait, did I just seriously compare my sweet, innocent, incredibly amazing Jessica to a basketball trophy?’ I thought for a moment before continuing with my crazy rant, ‘Wow, I must be the most strangest person in the world at the moment.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts of Jessica so I could grab some decent snacks for us, but it that every little thing keeps reminding me of her.

Like the time when we were little and was eating some Oreo cookies. .   

*~* FLASHBACK *~* 

It was summer 2002, Jessica was eight and I was twelve at the time. Our parents were all sitting by the Hart’s pool for our usual summer cookout - this was around the time my parents still cared about me and there friends.

Jessica, Danny, and I were at the edge of the pool sharing our favorite cookies, Oreos, when Mrs. Hart called for Danny for some help in the kitchen. Once he got up there was a gap between Jessica and I from where Danny was sitting. The cookies, which Danny was holding at the time, was now between us.

We sat in comfortable silence for the longest time, that was until both of our hands went for the cookie package at the same time and our hands skimmed across each others.

I looked up just in time to see her cheeks go red, she moved her hand away from the cookies and looked down trying to hide the cute little blush with her hair. I fought the urge to move her hair from her face to behind her ear, instead I spoke as I pushed the cookies towards her.

“Here you can take one first.”

She nodded shyly and grabbed a cookie, then spoke in the cutest littlest voice I’ve ever heard, “Thank you.”

I just smiled at her and grabbed a cookie for myself.

*~* END OF FLASHBACK *~*

I smiled at myself at that little memory of her as I grabbed a back of Oreo cookies of the pantry shelf.   I believe that at that moment, with the Oreo cookies back in 2002, was the first time I realized that I loved Jessica Hart. I was young and didn’t know what that feeling was.

'Wait, do I know what that feeling is now?' I thought to myself.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Now I realize just what that feeling was. . I’m in love with Jessica Hart.

A bright smile made its way onto my face as I realized that, I grabbed a few more things from the pantry and then made my way out of the door.

My heart suddenly took a drop at the sight in front of me and my smile faded. .

___________________________

Authors Note:

Hey! I'm sorry that the updates are so slow for this story. I honestly don't know what to write for this story anymore. . with that being said, I think that this story will be coming to an end very soon. I'm not sure how many more chapters there will be, but it will be concluding soon. Sorry!

BUT I will make sure that the ending is good and that when it does conclude, it will be spontaneous? Spectacular? Hmm, I don't know. Them word still don't really describe how the ending will turn out. . but I will say that it's something that you wouldn't expect!

                                                **Sorry it's short! :( **

-So what did you think about Jordan's little stunt he pulled?? What about Talon's POV?? You all haven't seen he's POV in a long time, thought I might as well add it in there! (: Oooh! What about that little memory Talon had of Jessica?? Think it was cute?? What do you think will happen next?? Well please COMMENT! I really would like to know you thoughts on it! (:

-Vote. . Vote. . VOTE!! :D Think this was a good/great chapter?? Then click that >>VOTE<< button please!

-SHARE this story to your friends if you enjoy it!

-FOLLOW me so you know when I update the story!

Anyways, Thank you for Reading!

                 -Ashley<3