Bio:

Name: Aaron Knight

Age: 19

Looks:

Personality: Kind, Secretive, Bold, Loner, Caring

Backstory:
Aaron is a half American-British male, his mother is a kind American woman while his father is kind yet brave male British who comes from a long line of knights since the middle ages and they are a proud line of knights who's skills are no match for their duty, honor & courage to protect the people that they are sworn to protect. His father is a retired military soldier who got injured in one of missions and now he decided to live his life in peace with his family but did trained Aaron to defend himself and how to use a weapon at the age of 14 for self-defense only as Aaron learns how to fire rifle, machine gun & pistol as well as martial arts and blades while his mother taught him how to cook, how to maintain the house, do the dishes as well as the laundry also. He was considered to be an outsider to everyone due to him being half-American-British where Aaron endured the constant bullying from everyone for being different but learns to endure them all, when his parents witnessed him being bullied they were furious and tried to tell that to the principle but the Principle is also a hypocrite and soon Aaron's father was enraged and called in some old friends to help him bring justice to Aaron which they did and soon the school that Aaron used to go to was shutdown and everyone who harassed Aaron were blacklisted to all school while Aaron and his parents moved out of hometown and into a new home where they can start a new life but Aaron developed a trust issue which his parent notices his actions and soon his father taught him the ways to be on guard while being a normal when he is around people who he will meet in the future. The lessons that his father gave him helped him a lot, and things were good in his family but then tragic happened at the age of 15 his parents got into an accident where  they were hit by a car from a drunk driver as the Driver tried to get away but Aaron stopped him and asked one of the nearby bystanders to call the police which one of them did called the cops and soon the driver was taken away while his parents were taken to the hospital, Aaron stayed at the hospital and hoped that his parents make it but in the end the impact had killed them which brought devastation to Aaron and soon he became a loner again knowing if word got out about his parent's death will draw in unwanted bullying and soon he spend the the next three years alone but managed to get himself a job to a local cafe shop where a kind elderly owner hired him because he was sadden about Aaron's losses but advised him some words of encouragement to the loner.

"Son, know that your parents are gone doesn't mean they are truly gone. They are still with you within your heart and watching you over from above, I want you to promise yourself to keep moving forward and honoring them until you will meet them in heaven when you die." Said the Elderly man which inspired Aaron a bit and soon he took the elderly man's words by heart and keep moving forward to honor his family

Aaron spend his days to live his life to the fullest to honor his family with the life he had experiences that he will one day tell them, then he encountered a Dark Angel Cosplayer during his day off which is also the exact same day of a Comic Con event that is happening at the same day. He was awed to see a sci-fi looking knight and asked the Cosplayer about his Cosplay which the Cosplayer explained his cosplay to Aaron and soon got interested about the Dark Angels as began researching about the lore of the Dark Angels, he felt bad for the betrayal of one of their own but Luther and those that followed him let their emotions blind their judgement which cause the civil war from the shadows between the Unforgiven & the Fallen but not all Fallen are Traitors because a few realized their mistake as some went into hiding or fight for the Imperium in exile fearing for their execution from the Dark Angels and their hunt for the Fallen. He read every lore as well as the lore of the successors chapters of the Dark Angels and that lead him to the Angels of Absolution and read their lore, from his view he sees them as Knights who believes their forefathers had brought them absolution in defeating the traitors but they still hunt the fallen and doing their duties in defending mankind at the same time from Aaron's view the Unforgiven were like himself secretive because fearing outsiders judges them from the things that are out of their controls as well as during their duties at the same time which they share a lot in coming and soon became a Unforgiven fan as he pick the Angels of Absolution as his personal Chapter, he even read the lore of the 40k also in his free time. Aaron even got himself a Warhammer 40k: Space Marine game as he plays the game as a custom Angels of Absolution Space Marine. Aaron's Company of the Angels of Absolution are those from the 9th Company because the Devastators remains him about himself when his deceased father taught him about weapons when he was alive and made the 9th Company as his personal Chapter, he plays Dawn of War: Soulstorm as a Angels of Absolution Space Marine Faction where his army is composed of Space Marine Squad equipped with Heavy Bolters & Missile Launchers along with Apothecaries as well as a Chaplain for his Commander while the vehicles are Dreadnoughts equipped with Assault Cannons & Twin-Linked Lascannons, Rhinos, Whirlwinds, Predator Tanks as he fought any enemy forces with his army forces as his won and loses in the game and same goes to the Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Multiplayer mode also.