The Daily Life of Aaron

Timeskip - A Month Later

3rd P.O.V
Morning came as Aaron's alarm clock ring as Aaron woke up from his sleep, he reach out to turn off his alarm clock then got out of bed and stretch a bit to wake up his whole body as soon as he finished stretching Aaron went out his room and have cereal for breakfast and a cup of coffee to start his day. his breakfast was peaceful as he continues to finished his meal and once he was finished Aaron wash them up, it didn't took him long to wash them all up and once he was done Aaron went to start his daily life.

He opened a portal to his realm and went through it and once he was at the other side he saw the Farmer working hard in the field, Aaron decided to help them out and some tried to decline his offer but he replied.

"Despite that I am a Space Marine doesn't mean I can't do mortal activities, I am still human at heart and want to help you out in the field." Aaron stated making the Farmers to remember his words and soon nodded as Aaron smiled

Timeskip - brought to you by Aaron & the Farmers working hard on the field to grow more crops for everyone in the realm

Still 3rd P.O.V
The Farming didn't last long as the basket that Aaron brought for them were now full of vegetables & berries that were in the fields, the farmers thanked Aaron for helping them as Aaron nodded at them and told them a word of wisdom for them.

"I know that Farming is a hard working job for you, but it's also an important task that I have given you because you hold a huge responsibility in maintaining everyone's food source and you should be honored about this job because if you continued to work hard on the field to provide food for everyone means you are loyal to the Imperium and to everyone in this realm. Also it is your job to teach the new generation of the importance of the farm because one day you may retired in the field and let your descendants to continue your task as you grow old, you must teach them the importance of this task because if they don't take this task seriously then they have brought great shame to your name and family name but if they ask to make a choice in life then respect their choices as they will somehow make their own honor for you and your family's name one day." Aaron said as the Farmers to his words by heart and nodded at him as they took a break in their farming work while Aaron head towards the Fortress-Monastery

A/N: Play this song here.

Aaron arrived and saw the Guardsmen doing their training exercises with one of them observing the Guardsmen's exercises, this Guardsmen is Sergeant Dominic the only living Sergeant of the Imperial Guard where he was the one who protected the Civilians from the Orks with his infantry platoon and also where Aaron saved them from being killed by those Greenskins. He and Aaron had a few conversation with each other as Aaron and him both became fast friends to one another, Aaron even task Dominic to be responsible in growing their regiment as Dominic was shock about his task but Aaron told them that "You need to train your men because who knows if any possible threats will may come to this realm one day and it is important to train your Guardsmen to be ready for anything when the time comes." he informed the Sergeant and thought about Aaron's advise and nodded in understanding, Aaron even gave him tips in training as well for the Guardsmen to do.

The training that Aaron advised them is doing the basic military workout as well as civilian workout also that Earth's military forces and civilians do to exercises as he listed down the many workouts for them to do namely squats, mile run, push-ups, running, jogging, jumping jacks, sit ups, crunches, planks, bent-over row, lunges. He even advised them to do advances exercises namely handstand pushups, rotational lunge, box crawl, squad jump back to push-up and more to the Guardsmen as well as demonstrated them also to show them the advances and basic exercises to the Guardsmen.